Reaction score
Ricardo Arona
Mirko Cro Cop
Pedro Rizzo
Frank Shamrock
Tim Sylvia
Rich Franklin
Matt Lindland

I dont recall any of them being in the biggest upset in UFC history. Lol at downplaying what Serra did, an LW murked GSP, and turned "rush" into "GOAT".

Fact: Stephan Bonnar got into the UFC hall of fame first before him

Why in the fuck would Ricardo Arona be in the UFC Hall of Fame? lol

How the Fuck is Rich not in the HOF? What a joke that is. And he went on to make a living behind the scenes with another promotion. He is the VP of One Championship. He was a workhorse for the UFC and such a smart guy. Why didn't the UFC put him to work in retirement and make good use of him? Ridiculous.. They gave token jobs to people like Chuck and Matt that were never going to actually work. Rich was NOT one of those guys..

Ricardo Arona
Mirko Cro Cop
Pedro Rizzo
Frank Shamrock
Tim Sylvia
Rich Franklin
Matt Lindland

Cro Cop just fought a few months ago. Arona never fought in the UFC. Matt Lindland reputedly smells like shit.

<Bottle.gif>
Gtfo with this crap.
Serra is more deserving than any of them.
Still contributing bigly to the MMA community to this day.

rich should def be in

Whenever I see a stupid post I look at the Joined date. Nuff said

How is Sylvia not in already? I understand he’s not a fan favorite but he set one of if not the longest running title defense records in the ufc.

As far as Serra goes, people forget the murderer GSP was before the first Serra fight. It is still the biggest upset in ufc history. I can’t foresee a bigger upset ever happening considering commissions are no longer letting untangled fighters step in for title shots.

I think "Reebok" should be the next inductee.

They can have a Giblert jersey hanging in the hall.

Last edited:
Dan Henderson not getting it is retarded. Giving it to Serra is a joke.

I don't really comprehend how rich franklin isn't in the HOF. being real there is no hall of fame for the ufc. you can't bullshit and put it on the same level of integrity and legitimacy as any other "professional sports" hall of fame. more like the hollywood walk of fame

Nah i dont think any of those guys deserve it more than Serra

Serra
-Was fighting in the UFC back in the dark ages
-beat GSP when he was at the top
-WW Champ
-Has trained and coached many top fighters who've fought in the UFC
-Has been a good public figure for the UFC for the longest time

What exactly has those other guys done to deserve it more than him?

I don't really comprehend how rich franklin isn't in the HOF. being real there is no hall of fame for the ufc. you can't bullshit and put it on the same level of integrity and legitimacy as any other "professional sports" hall of fame. more like the hollywood walk of fame

Matt Serra who is known for one thing only, the biggest upset of all time is now in.. But Rich one of the best MW's of all time is NOT?? Fucking what??

I dont recall any of them being in the biggest upset in UFC history. Lol at downplaying what Serra did, an LW murked GSP, and turned "rush" into "GOAT".
So a fluke victory is enough to get you in the hall of fame?

Why are you idiots fighting over a shit hall of fame that has a tshirt seller in it?

Back