Lee vs Khabib will be boring

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don’t see this as a viable match up. At best we will see a bad striking match, at worst they will hug eachother for 5 rounds. I don’t need to see that. Agree?

I don’t see this as a viable match up. At best we will see a bad striking match, at worst they will hug eachother for 5 rounds. I don’t need to see that. Agree?
Lee is not a bad striker at all. He certainly is better at Khabib in the striking game and he finished Barboza and damaged him pretty well.

Kevin Lee is a good striker.

Respectfully disagree, the way their styles match up almost guarantees excitement.

You've got Lee's blitzing punching style against Khabib's more measured jabs and footwork. Then you've got explosive, American freestyle wrestling against the alternating float-and-crush Sambo top game of Khabib.

They both want to be on top, so you know any wrestling exchange will likely end in a scramble of some sort. I give Khabib the slight advantage, just because he seems to pace himself better. Kevin Lee has a habit of Mike Tyson'ing the first two rounds, leaving him often less effective in the later stanzas of the fight.

thats what somebody who doesnt know shit about fighting would say.

so, no.. big disagree.

Idk dude. I think it's a pretty intriguing fight. both guys are maulers. I think Lee matches up with khabib pretty well with his relentless pressure and viscous GnP. he also might be able to match khabib strength-wise as well. shouldn't be next but I think we'll see what the result is one day

Lee has never KO'd anyone in his career. Just because you hate Khabib doesn't mean you have to start making up imaginary fight outcomes.

TKO is more what I meant and just because it hasent happened doesn't mean its not going to.

TKO is more what I meant and just because it hasent happened doesn't mean its not going to.
Fact: Khabib has more knockdowns in his career than Kevin Lee and has gotten rocked about 200 times less. With how bad Khabib's striking is, that's pretty embarrassing.

Lol at the Sherdumbasses who thinks Kevin Lee hasn't improved his striking, the dude put in the work along with training at the Mayweather gym, and has come a long way in the stand up department.

Pretty interesting matchup. When two wrestlers fight each other it usually neutralizes itself and you end up with a sloppy, ugly kickboxing match....but Khabib is a far better wrestler, and Lee is probably a better striker than Khabib (but with Khabib's brutal grappling assault that might not matter and might open up strikes etc), so it's a tough one to call. I want to say Khabib wins it

Back