How Kevin Lee vs Conor McGregor go ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor-Mcgregor-Kevin-Lee-696x392.jpg

I think Kevin would fuck Conor up. Once he takes Conor down it would be the end of his life. Kevin is basically a bigger Chad Mendes. In before Conor fan boys post gif of Kevin vs Santos. Dude ate a flush Barboza wheel kick and survived. Once Kevin put Conor in this position he wont survive.
5.gif
Who wins ?

We will never know since he never fights. Conor by Left Hand KO will be the new Rickson by Armbar

I think Lee has the exact type of personality to think he could stand with and KO McGregor, and while he's fantasizing about that, two straight left hands find him in the time it should have taken to throw only one, and he's limp on the ground.

I don't like Conor, but the Conor that beat Alvarez is not going to lose to Kevin Lee. Now, whether that Conor still exists or will ever be seen again?

<Fedor23>

I'd say 60/40 for Lee.

Either Conor would TKO Lee or Lee would Sub Conor.

Lee would be doing the stanky leg asap. That's if he made weight.

I think Lee has the exact type of personality to think he could stand with and KO McGregor, and while he's fantasizing about that, two straight left hands find him in the time it should have taken to throw only one, and he's limp on the ground.

I don't like Conor, but the Conor that beat Alvarez is not going to lose to Kevin Lee. Now, whether that Conor still exists or will ever be seen again?

<Fedor23>
Conor isnt GGG lol. He only one punch ko FWs. People act like Conor is Mike Tyson or something lol. Once Lee gets a hold of him it would be over.

I think this is a tough match for conor. Maybe tougher then khabib.

For one Kevin won't fall for the mind games. I could see khabib choosing to strike with conor until he gets tagged. Kevin will have none of it and spam takedowns.

Kevin is also better at takedowns in the open. Less risk of getting caught coming in.

And Kevin will look for submissions as early as possible. Khabib like to beat on people and doesn't seem to look for the finish.

As much as I enjoy watching Conor fight, it's becoming really hard even consider him as an active MMA fighter right now. It's a shame really, since Lee vs Conor would be fireworks, inside and outside of cage.

A gust of wind he does the chicken dance, Conor by KO in the first.

Gets wobbled by Conor early on but weathers the storm and then smothers a gassed McGagger in the 3rd

First time I would be rooting for Conor.. but Lee has his number IMO.

This is a much easier matchup for Conor than Khabib, obviously they both have the takedown threat, but Kevin Lee likes to stand for portions of the fight, and he has no chin so when he does that with Conor it's game over. Khabib at least has a chin and is less likely to spend time on the feet.

kevin stays on the feet too much, he'd get KO'd.

especially if he wants to throw out those lazy jabs, conor would slip n crack him.

Conor is 0-900 on Sherdog.

In reality Hes lost 1 UFC fight he avenged and won 2 championships.

Conor isnt GGG lol. He only one punch ko FWs. People act like Conor is Mike Tyson or something lol. Once Lee gets a hold of him it would be over.

1 punch KO power is probably the single most overrated attribute in ALL of MMA. It doesn't matter if he wouldn't 1 punch him. He could 3-punch him and achieve the same result, and likely would. I only say this if we're talking about that exact Conor that fought Alvarez, AND Lee fell for the mind games and decided to box.

To 'get a hold' of him, Lee has to close the distance without paying a huge price. And Conor is no slouch in the clinch, though lacking on the ground.

two straight left hands find him in the time it should have taken to throw only one

How you described that was perfect. Watching the slow motion of the double left that he hit Alvarez with doesn’t make physical sense.

Lee pummels Conor worse than he did Barboza

Did you not see the Alvarez fight ? If Conor doesn’t have power nobody at LW does.

Back