Sherdoggers Can't Call Kevin Lee Overrated Anymore

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
The guy just put on the most dominant performance of his career against one of the best opponents he has ever fought. People were saying he was overrated and has no top wins now he has a top 5 win under his belt. The guy is about to make another title run.

We can call anyone whatever we want to call them.

Sure is easy to look good when you miss weight

:p

People call GSP and Anderson overrated, Lee isn't safe.

Overweight maybe, but clearly not overrated

THIS IS SHERDOG!!

TaQPllf.gif

Barboza has always been overrated

Dude has flashy finishes but he can't box and can't maintain distance at all. Non-existent TDD and BJJ too.

Sure is easy to look good when you miss weight

:p

he missed weight by 1 lbs and would have made it in any of the states that give you the extra 2 hours to make it.

Funny how ignorant sherdoggers are when they state their opinions.

Kevin Lee is overrated. What happens when he cant take opponent down? What happens when he is on his back? Overrated i say.

he missed weight by 1 lbs and would have made it in any of the states that give you the extra 2 hours to make it.

e37.png

I was impressed by Lee's stand up, I think he'd piece Khabib up, and stuff his tdd's (not sure if he could do it for 5 rounds though). Problem is he's an tweener too big for 155 and too small for 170

Kevin Lee is overrated. What happens when he cant take opponent down? What happens when he is on his back? Overrated i say.
I've never heard anyone call him the most complete fighter.

What states give a 2lb allowance?

What states give a 2lb allowance?
He was saying if he had an extra 2 hours, not 2 pounds. That said he should of made the weight, they agreed to 155 so that's the weight. Personally I'd love a 162.5 pound division along with a few other but that's different discussion.

Back