How would the FW GOAT do against Ortega or Lee?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Would Aldo's legendary TDD still make him a tough matchup for these great grapplers or is he too shopworn to hang with the young bucks anymore?

I think he'd still do fine. Few years from now I'd say he's getting old.

Prime Aldo beats any FW or LW that ever lived

Ortega actually seems like a good matchup for Aldo to me, doesn't have great takedowns and standing he's not really a high output pressure fighter like Max, could see Aldo working him over for a decision.

Lee I think Aldo would get the best of standing but wrestling wise hard to say as there is a big size difference there.

ortega would get decimated. Lee would be tougher, but I don't see him beating Aldo either.

Conor would beat them easily.

Jose Aldo is the GOAT.

-
Toner

Its hilarious, Conor has a better resume in his fewer fights at 45 than Aldo in his career fighting at FW.

Edit: I know imma get shit but Aldo win >>>> Any of Aldo's wins.

Last edited:
Its hilarious, Conor has a better resume in his fewer fights at 45 than Aldo in his career fighting at FW.

Edit: I know imma get shit but Aldo win >>>> Any of Aldo's wins.

Never defended.
Resume isn't better.

end.

Well if you actually watch his last two fights, you'll realize Aldo aint old, Holloway is just good (and a bad matchup for him).

Prime Aldo countered jabs to the body with knees... If we're talking peak Aldo, I see him beating both of those guys.

tumblr_m52ep0dsXO1rx2pilo1_500.gif

Back