Chase Sherman's chin vs. Thiago Santos' chin

MrChaseBrown

MrChaseMichealBrown
@White
Reaction score
Sherman ate at least 25 bombs that were deadlier than the 1 that put Santos to sleep. Even more than in boxing, chins in MMA vary so greatly from glass to absolute granite.

Sherman ate at least 25 bombs that were deadlier than the 1 that put Santos to sleep. Even more than in boxing, chins in MMA vary so greatly from glass to absolute granite.

Chase got dropped by pure power shots thay rattle the brain

Santos got hit in the lights out button

Sherman does have a better chin.. but this thread is stupid

Chase's chin isn't even anything special. He just has great heart and Willis' power faded.

inb4 people who've only watched this last fight of his tell me about the 30 flush shots he ate.

funny thing was that sherman got ko'd by a russian grappler in the fight before

Branch countered perfectly he hit Santos while he was swinging for a punch.

So much goes into a knockout, but yes Chase has a better chin, obviously.

People said Barboza had a glass chin after Cerrone touched him with teh Jab, but it's more circumstance than anything.

How the weight is distributed/how balanced you are, allowing the energy to travel through you and into the ground and not through your cranium.

Seeing a shot also can tighten muscles and brace for impact instinctively I suppose, so that why they say it's the shots that you don't see coming that knocks you out.

Last edited:
So much goes into a knockout, but yes Chase has a better chin, obviously.

People said Barboza had a glass chin after Cerrone touched him with teh Jab, but it's more circumstance than anything.

How the weight is distributed/how balanced you are, allowing the energy to travel through you and into the ground and not through your cranium.

Seeing a shot also can tighten muscles and brace for impact instinctively I suppose, so that why they say it's the shots that you don't see coming that knocks you out.
Barbozas chin is metal. He has taken absolute bombs when he’s on his back like he’s made of floor board dating back to Jamie Varner

Back