That’s the move.

You’re welcome

I like it but most likely this unfolds

Lee misses weight for championship fight

They bump Ferguson to main event

Ferguson trips walking down the stage at the ceremonial weigh in

We end up with Khabib vs Porier anyway

I like those matchups better but Lee doesn't deserve it. Poirier vs khabib

Lol Poirier just got MURKED by MJ not that long ago and his best current wins are sloppy Gaethje and Jim Miller.

If anything they should just FEED Poirier to Kevin Lee and just rebook Khabib Tony

You’re welcome

<5>

Tony still has 10 straight wins and is still the no1 contender.
Being clumsy doesn't negate that. It's not like he failed a weight cut or a drug test and needs to be punished by having a tune up fight.
It doesn't make sense to force him to fight someone else while Lee, who Tony defeated, gets a title shot.

Even if would be laughably tragic to book Tony vs Khabib for the 347:th time, that's the the fight that makes sense records wise.
And it would still need to happen anyway, if Tony wins his next fight. It just seems unnecessary to postpone it by 1 fight.

Why prevent the a fight between the two guys that could have one the longest combined win streaks in UFC history.

What the hardcore fans wanna see is Khabib-Conor.

So, are you hardcore? Do You really wanna see Conor-Bus again? Why the fuck would you want that?

Conor destroyed Bus!

Lol Poirier just got MURKED by MJ not that long ago and his best current wins are sloppy Gaethje and Jim Miller.

If anything they should just FEED Poirier to Kevin Lee and just rebook Khabib Tony

You’re welcome

<5>
I think I have a much higher opinion of Dustin than you but this is what i'd like to see too.

Tony still has 10 straight wins and is still the no1 contender.
Being clumsy doesn't negate that. It's not like he failed a weight cut or a drug test and needs to be punished by having a tune up fight.
It doesn't make sense to force him to fight someone else while Lee, who Tony defeated, gets a title shot.

Even if would be laughably tragic to book Tony vs Khabib for the 347:th time, that's the the fight that makes sense records wise.
I agree but according to Rogan (which means bravo) he could be out til the end of the year?

That’s the only reason I didn’t put him for a title

Yeh good idea, Feguson is ready to go. Fuckin goof

I like it but most likely this unfolds

Lee misses weight for championship fight

They bump Ferguson to main event

Ferguson trips walking down the stage at the ceremonial weigh in

We end up with Khabib vs Porier anyway
<mma4>

I agree but according to Rogan (which means bravo) he could be out til the end of the year?

That’s the only reason I didn’t put him for a title
Probably right.
I can't imagine being back and ready to fight within just a few months.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see when Khabib is ready.

But I sure wouldn't want the UFC to book any interim or title fights in advance. Cause in this division anything can happen. Best to wait it out til the last moment.

I don’t understand this lee nut-huggers.he was recently finished and he is nowhere near a title shot.wake up people.

I like Dustin but I think he loses to any of them and Alvarez would beat him in a rematch.

Ferguson is out for a while. In the meantime, Khabib vs McGregor and Lee vs Poirier would be perfect.

Tony recovery will take a while.. Plus throw in a full camp now we are talking next year ..

Dustin vs. Eddie II needs to happen

Lee did great against Ferg (took an L tho) & Barboza

Conor hasn't fought nor wanted to fight in 2 years ..

So ...

Khabib vs. Lee

Conor Vs. Ferg

Dustin vs. Eddie II

Justin vs. Barboza

Back