So now...

michi972

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will some of you guys appreciate Tony's victories with Barboza and Lee more?

Tony is a beast. Nuff said. I wouldn't hold keep your hopes up people on sherdog will change tho. Way too much autistic "Xbox is better than ps4" here.

Tony is a beast. Nuff said. I wouldn't hold keep your hopes up people on sherdog will change tho. Way too much autistic "Xbox is better than ps4" here.

There's people out there thinking Xbox is better then PS4 ? ....... especially with the new God Of War out ? .....

Tony is the best LW in my opinion.

Let's see how his injury affects him.

Everybody appreciates Tony here and he deserves all praise. But there are a few facts :
1 - Barboza took the fight on short notice. (not taking anything away from Tony)
2 - Lee did have a staph infection. (whether or not that affected his performance, that´s a different discussion)
3 - Regardless of how good Tony is, a lot of people still pick Khabib as favourite, that doesn´t mean they don´t appreciate Tony.
4 - Tony was responsible for pulling out of the Khabib fight again, so this upsets a lot of people who wanted to watch the fight.

With all that being said, I'm still pulling for him to become champ! War Tony.

Will some of you guys appreciate Tony's victories with Barboza and Lee more?[/QUOTE
Yeah man Tony is the real deal just realised now since his performances are shit

;)

Yeah man Tony is the real deal just realised now since his performances are shit

You know, there can be more than one great fighter in a division.

And one fight is usually not enough to settle the question of who is better for good.

Ferg is a monster. He beat Lee when they fought. Still I believe Lee can beat him when he is healthy. Would be another sick fight. I would love to see that rematch.

LW is stacked. There is more than one guy who could be champ. No one stands out as the clear #1 right now imo. Not even Khabib or Ferg.

There is several great match ups and I really hope we at least get to see a few of them.

Will some of you guys appreciate Tony's victories with Barboza and Lee more?

Tonys win over lee really means nothing.. dude was galf dead ans gasses in 1 round.. clearly the staff had an effect seeing as hebjust did 4.5 rounds fresh

Everybody appreciates Tony here and he deserves all praise. But there are a few facts :
1 - Barboza took the fight on short notice. (not taking anything away from Tony)
2 - Lee did have a staph infection. (whether or not that affected his performance, that´s a different discussion)
3 - Regardless of how good Tony is, a lot of people still pick Khabib as favourite, that doesn´t mean they don´t appreciate Tony.
4 - Tony was responsible for pulling out of the Khabib fight again, so this upsets a lot of people who wanted to watch the fight.

With all that being said, I'm still pulling for him to become champ! War Tony.
Tony’s time to be champ is slowly fading. The injury will mean 6-12 months out.. a year older by then. He is already in his Mid 30’s and his flashy style favors youth over age.

I hope he starts training smarter and not crazier.

Tony’s time to be champ is slowly fading. The injury will mean 6-12 months out.. a year older by then. He is already in his Mid 30’s and his flashy style favors youth over age.

I hope he starts training smarter and not crazier.
I agree with you.

Tony is a legit beast. One of the best lw of all time. Hands down. Kebab, him and connor are all almost equal. Hard to pick a winner. Sticking with tony though.

I already respect Tony for his fighting ability, the guy is a mexican madman, un guerrero. I think his personality is fucking out there though.

God of War is shit, don’t be autistic

You forgot to put the word the after is ........ 95% on metacritic looks amazing and plays amazing from what critic say .... You jabroni , you are a jelly Xbox fanboy baba .....

<36><{CMPALM}><Deported1><DisgustingHHH>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back