KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yes or no?

Frankie-Edgar-wins.jpg

what's the question? you're just saying words

No.

He won't beat Ortega or Holloway, and he'd lose his speed advantage against the top guys at 135

Hope Max beats Ortega so we can see Holloway vs Edgar.I want that fight to happen so bad.

Nice job colourising the picture.

The guy is great but I mean come on how many title shots has he had now .
Edit in saying that I would still love to see how a fight with him and Max plays out .

No.

He won't beat Ortega or Holloway, and he'd lose his speed advantage against the top guys at 135

His speed advantage isn't his biggest weapon—his wrestling is, and it's easier to wrestle the smaller guys.

To any new fans that haven't watched the 2 title fights against Gray Maynard, make that a priority... They are both masterpieces. Propelled Frankie to stardom, and crushed Gray forever - my all time favourite UFC LW fights.

Was 8 years ago though, and Frankie has eaten enough punches to kill 500 sherdoggers.

To any new fans that haven't watched the 2 title fights against Gray Maynard, make that a priority... They are both masterpieces. Propelled Frankie to stardom, and crushed Gray forever - my all time favourite UFC LW fights.

Was 8 years ago though, and Frankie has eaten enough punches to kill 500 sherdoggers.

Bro, a Taco Bell burrito could kill 500 Sherdoggers. We're not exactly a great measuring stick.

Bro, a Taco Bell burrito could kill 500 Sherdoggers. We're not exactly a great measuring stick.
I dunno man I disagree.

I've killed a lot of burritos in my time.

No.

I’d like to see him at 135. It would have been better a few years ago but he is super tough and would be competitive.

Anyone who fights all his life 1-2 weight classes above is a champ!

I dunno man I disagree.

I've killed a lot of burritos in my time.

True, but the burrito usually wins the rematch. Can't count high enough for all of the times Sherdoggers thought they were going to fart and ending up sharting themselves after Taco Bell. It's a technical submission when you try to blame someone else for the stench and look for a handicap restroom stall so you can flush your drawers.

He'll be lucky to ever get a title shot again. If he does the next one is his last.

True, but the burrito usually wins the rematch. Can't count high enough for all of the times Sherdoggers thought they were going to fart and ending up sharting themselves after Taco Bell. It's a technical submission when you try to blame someone else for the stench and look for a handicap restroom stall so you can flush your drawers.

I don't think you can really consider yourself a true fast food connoisseur until you've worked out the digestive pitfalls such a diet can befell.

Back