Do you like Wanderlei Silva?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For me he is like Brazilian gangster and he is little scary I dont want make him anger. But he has some pride and is honest. In the UFC he dont show his full potentail, but I think he could be entertained.

Do you like Wanderlei Silva?

dLfPsSw.png

Every MMA fan likes Wandy

My old Sn was Wand Via Stomps. You goddamn right I love Wand. <{JustBleed}>

Nope. Never liked him. Never was a fan and never had been. But I respect his contributions in the history of MMA, becoming an inspiration to other mma fighters/people, and all his great fights, and that's pretty much it.

My personal favorite fighter, even with all the controversy.

For one Simple Reason : There is no such thing as a boring Wanderlei Silva fight

I want be a tough guy like Wanderlei Silva, because I'm not tough like Wanderlei Silva and maybe thats why my life is full of stress and some problems.

He is a crazy ass bastard who brought madness in every fight... what's not to like?

Sandstorm, wrist warm up killer stare, wild winging shots, lethal knees from the clinch and soccer kicks/head stomps. What's not to love about this man?

Edit: Watching the first Wanderlei vs Rampage fight in Pride is what converted me from a casual into a sherbro.

giphy.gif

k3I14AY40pSJxTizHO-CFH7ykM_sifG_2vBplFr0xD8ihuIRuUNw_EyO9o2F2c7V8iewcWa-flM0pMvvBXiYtNrwTLR0LFMU98FcRKLRK_iL78_1GsGHNN6JVjFyKYQZhCk_X1WFyFd-8Q=w249-h190-nc

Last edited:
He’s a scary looking dude that loves to thrown down. I’m not a “ fan “ of him personally. I don’t dislike him either. But I always enjoyed his fights for sure.

I preferred the devil dark eyes he had during the Pride time.
After he got surgery he completely changed and turned into a completely different person.

Love not like. You cant be a fan of violence and total death without also being a fan of Wanderlei Silva. This is a guy who thought facing Mark Hunt on 4 days notice is a good idea.

Prime Wand is Goat status

He was amazing. Best LHW ever

he was the difinition of violence back in the day, and one of the fighters who made me a fan

WANDY BLESS!!!!!

AnotherElderlyApe-max-1mb.gif

Back