Kevin Lee's superb Top Control made me admire..

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tony Ferguson's marvellous guard and bottom control
giphy.gif

Would like to see a rematch given Lee was staph’d during the fight but still did well

In my eyes Tony is the real champ of 55.

Tony Ferguson's marvellous guard and bottom control
giphy.gif

Lol at Kevin stamping his feet, I didn't noticed that during the live telecast. Too busy watching cringe Ferguson do his usual weird spinning shit and strange hand gestures.

Kevin Lee mounted Tony with ease and smashed him on top in the first round. His staph played a huge role in that fight and if he didn't have staph I feel like he would've definitely won. You can tell the massive cardio difference between the Barboza fight and the Tony fight.

Kevin Lee mounted Tony with ease and smashed him on top in the first round. His staph played a huge role in that fight and if he didn't have staph I feel like he would've definitely won. You can tell the massive cardio difference between the Barboza fight and the Tony fight.

Yeah, not having staph infection prevents getting caught in a submission by the vastly superior Jiu-Jitsu fighter.

<45><45><45>

Delusional. Cardio doesn't play a role when getting submitted with perfect technique.
You could be 100% and you still would tap. Lee had no way of defending the submission.

Tony is a Wrestler/10th planet guy...

Barboza is barely even a BJJ guy.... He got his brown belt in 2016.

What a fucking shocker that is that he controlled him...

Barboza has always been terribad on the ground. He just has really good TDD. Credit to Lee for getting him down when he needed to.

Yeah, not having staph infection prevents getting caught in a submission by the vastly superior Jiu-Jitsu fighter.

<45><45><45>

Delusional. Cardio doesn't play a role when getting submitted with perfect technique.
You could be 100% and you still would tap. Lee had no way of defending the submission.
I am sorry but that post was just ignorant.

It is much easier to catch a guy that is gassing hard which Lee certainly did.

And last night he showed that he has the cardio to go five hard rounds when healthy.

There is more than enough reason to believe that Lee when healthy is a much bigger problem for Ferg.

I would love to see a rematch.

It is so obvious that Lee's staph had a major influence on their fight.

Bullshit, its just like saying if Lando had cardio he would've KOd tony. Start giving Ferg credit, he looks weak in the initial rounds in almost all his fights. There is a considerable difference in skill bw him and rest of the LWs. With or without staph, lee would still lose the fight.

Damn. I thought I had made this thread first.

Damn you TS!

IwjsDY9.gif

Don’t come in here with excuses.

<45><45><45>

Except it plays a significant role in avoiding the submission ya goof

True but he didn't do too much from having mount. And I doubt he was gassed in the first round staph or not that would be pathetic

~DaViD~

I am sorry but that post was just ignorant.

It is much easier to catch a guy that is gassing hard which Lee certainly did.

And last night he showed that he has the cardio to go five hard rounds when healthy.

There is more than enough reason to believe that Lee when healthy is a much bigger problem for Ferg.

I would love to see a rematch.

It is so obvious that Lee's staph had a major influence on their fight.

He had cardio when he isn’t required to make weight....

Back