Fact: Kevin Lee nearly got KO'd again a fight he was easily winning

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I pity the hypocrite Kevin Lee fans, Barboza has a shaky chin but still nearly derailed this hype train who didn't even make weight.

1 top 10 win, 1ko and he's labelled as the future lol. His chin will give way at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd by Khabib or Porier.

Oh, and he said he'd go to 170 after Tony beat him, I'm still waiting.

you sound salty bro.

But he didn't get dropped?
<{Joewithit}>
EDIT: hahaha TS edited to say "Nearly KO'd" Instead of dropped

Last edited:
Fact: Kevin Lee's brother was doing the backpack kid dance after the fight and not Barbozas brother

I pity the hypocrite Kevin Lee fans, Barboza has a shaky chin but still nearly derailed this hype train who didn't even make weight.

1 top 10 win, 1ko and he's labelled as the future lol. His chin will give way at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd by Khabib or Porier.

Oh, and he said he'd go to 170 after Tony beat him, I'm still waiting.
Know who else didn’t make weight for a fight? Khabib when he fought Abel Trujillo.

He took some decent shots to the face in this fight. Barboza’s heel on your skull can’t feel nice and he dealt with it.

It could cause him issues though yea, we’ll have to wait and see. I wouldn’t fixate on that single kick when he was so dominant elsewhere

He's the future because of his age and skill level. Only 25 and look how well he did against Tony (who is probably the best in the division) and Barboza.

I'm fairly sure if I was to get caught with a Kick like that it would have the same effect if not worse ... His chin is fine

Homies legs went spaghetti noodle tho. Credit to him for immediately grabbing a double leg. He was on Queer street there.
Totally! He was doing the baby deer dance out there! (straight killed me btw) And mad props for staying up and having the wherewithal to go for that takedown.

But TS said he got dropped, and clarifying he did not.
Edit: Hahahaha TS fixed it to say "nearly KO'd"

He's the future because of his age and skill level. Only 25 and look how well he did against Tony (who is probably the best in the division) and Barboza.
Chins already gone

Barboza had 10 minutes of concussion and gassing but still) dropped him

Iaquinta put him down lol

He got cracked on the temple, that says nothing about his jaw whatsoever, anyone getting caught there would do the chicken dance.

This fight actually showed me he has a better chin than i thought . Took some good shots. A wheel kick is the hardest kick you can take to the head. Lee took it to the temple and still wasn't out. That's pretty impressive actually. His striking also looked better

Idk how Kevins performance could be looked at negatively what so ever, he basically confirmed he’s a legitimate top 5 contender in this division. Barbosa can throw that kick with literally zero sell on it even when he’s tired so unless you’re looking for it he can catch you with it just like that.

I was impressed, he turned Edson into mush. Barbosa should really take some time off he’s taken a lot of punishment these last two fights ,I’d hate to see him burn himself out.

He's good but he has to make weight. People who don't shouldn't act so high and mighty.

A W is better than an L

It just showed that he's improved as a fighter. It was like GSP's performance vs Condit, just more brutal.

He did not get Etim'd. He recovered and reacted the right way. Did it right, recovered and was good enough to secure the double.

Back