Calling Conor McGregor the 4th Best Lightweight in the world would be a generous assessment.

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
At this point Khabib Nurmagomedov, Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee would all beat Conor so bad that he'd wake up Scottish.

As far as Top 10 rankings, Conor, with a 2-1 record at lightweight, including 1 fight that was basically a draw, ranking him number 9 or 10 would be a generous ranking.

Khabib
Tony
Lee
Alvarez
Poirer
Barboza
Iaquinta
Felder

all should be ranked higher than Conor.

Conor's best bet at this point is a modified rules fight against Floyd somewhere outside of America.

He was never close to the best at LW. Swooping in and beating one cherrypicked opponent doesn't make you a top fighter in a weight class. See: GSP getting the Bisping fight, same situation there, except he had the decency to drop the belt knowing he didn't want to fight the real top contenders. Conor did the same thing as GSP and jumped the queue knowing he can't beat most of the top 5.

ZRXYv6s.gif
LW is mess after Conor got stripped. How can anybody consider Khabib as a champion when his best win is Barboza and won belt by beating top 15 guy by desicion. Conor is by far best fighter in LW and real champion.

At this point Khabib Nurmagomedov, Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee would all beat Conor so bad that he'd wake up Scottish.

As far as Top 10 rankings, Conor, with a 2-1 record at lightweight, including 1 fight that was basically a draw, ranking him number 9 or 10 would be a generous ranking.

Khabib
Tony
Lee
Alvarez
Poirer
Barboza
Iaquinta
Felder

Conor's best bet at this point is a modified rules fight against Floyd somewhere outside of America.
I used to love Alvarez but after that shit of a " fight " he put up against Conor I hate even mentioning him anywhere above Conor ever. Conor made him his bitch big time. really sucks but oh well I guess

Khabib
Tony
Lee
Alvarez
Poirer
Barboza
Iaquinta
Felder

Of course. That's why he never climbed the ladder at 155 and bounced - AFTER skipping past Edgar at 145 , and only fighting a lame duck version of Mendes. He would fall to the wayside.

Conor is by far best fighter in LW and real champion.

You're a liar or delusional, and should be required to have a disclaimer for all of your posts.

View attachment 371799
LW is mess after Conor got stripped. How can anybody consider Khabib as a champion when his best win is Barboza and won belt by beating top 15 guy by desicion. Conor is by far best fighter in LW and real champion.

Khabib never got humiliated by a fighter with a 19-11 record and then baaaarely beat him in a rematch. He's also never lost. Tony has 10 straight wins at LW, Conor isn't fit to lace Ferguson's boots.

View attachment 371799
So in your eyes, GSP is also double-champion right? Since you never have to defend a title?

View attachment 371799

How can anyone consider someone a champion who was stripped for inactivity? And never defended on top of that? lol

He was never close to the best at LW. Swooping in and beating one cherrypicked opponent doesn't make you a top fighter in a weight class. See: GSP getting the Bisping fight, same situation there, except he had the decency to drop the belt knowing he didn't want to fight the real top contenders. Conor did the same thing as GSP and jumped the queue knowing he can't beat most of the top 5.
we can't 100 percent compare Conor to gsp. gsp has shown to have the ability to very well beat or at least compete with any of the top 5 from MW. Conor on the other hand tapped out the first time he went to the ground with someone who had a supposed advantage over him in that area. so besides that we don't know for sure how well he'd fair vs the other guys in the division who's strengths are perhaps conors weakness. GSP has no weaknesses to exploit... his opponents will simply have to be better than he is in every area of the game and not many are as well rounded as he is and remember fight IQ counts as well.

Khabib
Tony
Lee
Alvarez
Poirer
Barboza
Iaquinta
Felder

stop your obsession with connie.

p05zrq20.jpg

We get it, you are secretly in love with Conor.

Only he first swooped in to fight RDA when he looked invincible so your analogy is just plain wrong. He may or may not be the best lightweight but to suggest he cherry picked his champion like GSP is clearly retarded.

As far as Top 10 rankings, Conor, with a 2-1 record at lightweight, including 1 fight that was basically a draw

He's had 1 UFC fight at lightweight against Alvarez you goof. Both Diaz fights were at Welterweight.

<DisgustingHHH>

As much as I don't like Conor's behaviour and career progress I actually think his skills as a fighter are unfairly judged now all too often ... I didn't forget how many times everyone said that opponent X (Alvarez included) was going to "completely expose him" and then in the end Conor usually absolutely dominated them.

LW is his ideal weight class and although he hasn't done much there, other then demolishing the champ at the time, I think most comments are underestimating him.

In my opinion Khabib, Tony, Lee and Conor are the top 4 and any fight between them could go either way, with Khabib seemingly more difficult to beat at the moment but you never know at that level and to me Conor - Khabib is the fight to make as Tony recovers from surgery. I would give the advantage to Khabib but a Conor KO win wouldn't surprise me too much either.

LOL Conor is the lineal LW champion because he actually beat the champ who held the belt. Khabib won by beating a Top 15 opponent. He is by definition a paper champ until he beats Conor or Tony.

Also Conor starched and embarrassed Alvarez to the point of humiliation. Nobody has done to Alvarez what Conor did to him and Alvarez is the guy who beat Poirer and Gaethje and yet your ranking him, Iaquinta, Poirier, etc. over Conor? And you call us delusional lmao.

Keep hating, though. You will learn soon enough.

{<Mcgoat}

Cherry picked? So RDA who looked invincible at LW was cherry picked?

maxresdefault.jpg

You haters are literally trying to re-write history lmao

Last edited:
Back