After Lee - Barboza, how do predict Khabib - Ferguson

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After Lee just beat Barboza, has this in anyway affected your predictions of Khabib vs Ferguson fight?
Have you gained any new insight after last night?

It doesn’t change the prediction I made when they were supposed to fight last time.

I still think Khabib wins. But, I wouldn’t be shocked if Tony pulled off some slick sub.

Didn't change my prediction much.

I think Khabib vs Cucuy is one of the most interesting match-ups at LW, along with Lee.

I predict it will never happen. It's over bro. It's been booked four times, and now Tony is realistically out for a year or so from what I've heard, after which he might never be on the same level, especially since he's old and trains like a mad man.

Lee vs Khabib is the only realistic fight that really interests me at the moment. Conor is gone, and the prospect of Dustin fighting Khabib with all due respect bores me.

There is really no connection whatsoever.

I predict it will never happen. It's over bro. It's been booked four times, and now Tony is realistically out for a year or so from what I've heard, after which he might never be on the same level, especially since he's old and trains like a mad man.

Lee vs Khabib is the only realistic fight that really interests me at the moment. Conor is gone, and the prospect of Dustin fighting Khabib with all due respect bores me.

How do you see Khabib vs Lee then?

How do you see Khabib vs Lee then?

I will always support my boy Khabib but I have a bad feeling about that fight. Lee is strong as an ox (Khabib had trouble with a juicy Tibau), is a great wrestler (Khabib won't be able to take him down at will) and has good standup with a ridiculous reach (people have been speculating Khabib's kryptonite is good standup).

I think it's about 50/50, perhaps even a small edge to Lee. If Khabib beats him though, I think he's unstoppable at LW. In my opinion, Lee is his worst matchup.

Ferguson just fought Lee and Khabib just fought Barboza, the connection is not direct but indirect.

<{cruzshake}>

All the fortune cookie talk in the world isn't going to change the fact that tonight's outcome tells us nothing about how an unrelated matchup would go.

This is what I thought too, though it did make me interested in Lee v Khabib.

Yeah, LW division as a whole gets more interesting the more legit players we have.

I doubt we will see that one for a while if ever though, then again, MMA is so crazy who knows.

Yeah, LW division as a whole gets more interesting the more legit players we have.

I doubt we will see that one for a while if ever though, then again, MMA is so crazy who knows.

The way guys get injured you don't know what we'll end up with, hopefully all of the LW guys stay ready, might mean any training camp injuries aren't that disastrous.

b
After Lee just beat Barboza, has this in anyway affected your predictions of Khabib vs Ferguson fight?
both ferg and lee have chances. i think ferg actually wins.

I don't see how you would make a correlation based on another completely different fight? If you had asked this question after Khabib and Iaquinta it would have been more relevant. I think Khabib's beatable but I don't think Tony is the guy to do it, although I give him more of a chance now than I did prior to the Iaquinta fight.

LW is so dope right now. So many potential champs

Has nothing to do with any of it wtf is wrong with you...

After some initial pressure from Khabib, Ferg goes on to finish Khabib.

I don't know what one as to do with the other, but as not effected my frame of thought in the least...

Back