Siyar Bahadurzada Ko was brutal (video) Whats next for him ?

I thought Bahadurzada was making a mistake going to the ground in the first round, he was scoring damage on the feet, and he got his back taken and controlled in a round he could have dominated. But he survived and pulled off a great KO. Great accuracy and timing on that body shot and sealed it with that nasty uppercut.

are-you-not-entertained-gif-2.gif

Siyar vs Mike Perry would be a crazy fight.

<{JustBleed}>

Yancheng Perry winner?

Unusual KO, that. Siyar had a pretty shoddy start in the UFC but recently he's been putting guys away, lots of exciting fights for him@

Alan Jouban, Curtis Millender, Medeiros/Perry winner (though if it's Perry, he'll probably get Wonderboy or something as they seem to want him as a title contender), Alex Oliveira.

That roid fuelled ref is p4p King of the delayed stoppage. Seems like he was too far away and/or too flat footed several times tonight

I think he hit him with the ball of the foot

Here we go with casuals acting like they know what they were talking about.

If you didn't see the fight, its sometimes doesn't capture it in a gif.

But getting front kicked in the liver, then crumpling to the canvas only to get KO'd by an upper cut on the way down is as brutal as it gets.

Imagine waking up in the octagon and be hurting from a brutal bodyshot lol

Last punch was kinda unnecessary. He was 100% done from the body shot. You can really tell who the assholes are in the sport by those late shots.

Siyar's a killer. We've been waiting for him to be great.

Like I said when he made his debut a decade ago,

Bahadurzada could KTFO anyone in the WW division

Back