So... Lee, kbabs, ferg, Conor, and all the rest.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is a very tricky weight class. I really don't think you can call any one top fighter over another until they fight. And it could be just a giant ball of Lee could beat Conor who could beat ferg would could beat khabib who could beat Lee.... No one has the claim to the top guy right now.

Insightful!

Conor is overrated he cant hang with the top 5 except Eddie of course but that fight looked kind of fixed tbh, Poirier does not count in my book because he just got in the top 5 not too long ago if im not mistaken

Last edited:
The man with the belt is the top guy until someone takes it from him.

Do you have some insight?
Its obvious due to conors self imposed inactivity, and other injuries past and present have prevented certain matchups from happening. Water is wet.

UFC should get Chandler then we ve gotta stacked LW div.

2 are exciting, 2 arent and one of those has feather fists and cant knock out anyone

depressing stuff

I hate both Conor and Lee, but Lee is the odd man out in that group. All of these match-ups could be close and have several ways of playing out, Lee though has no chance against Conor at all with that chin.

I hate both Conor and Lee, but Lee is the odd man out in that group. All of these match-ups could be close and have several ways of playing out, Lee though has no chance against Conor at all with that chin.

wtf are you serious? tiny, little t rexed arm chad took mcgregor down at wil and pounded his face a few times... Lee would land the takedown and put WORK on mcgregor. Its a 50/50 imo. If mcgoat can clock him before getting taken down or if Lee lands the td and turns his face into a burger.

I think Lee has the best chance of beating the rest but Khabib could also beat Conor and Tony fairly easily, I just think Kevin's grappling will cancel out Khabib's and Kev will light him up on the feet. I really want to see a Lee/Ferguson rematch before I see him fight Khabib though.

wtf are you serious? tiny, little t rexed arm chad took mcgregor down at wil and pounded his face a few times... Lee would land the takedown and put WORK on mcgregor. Its a 50/50 imo. If mcgoat can clock him before getting taken down or if Lee lands the td and turns his face into a burger.
I don't like McGregor and I agree that if Kevin gets him to the ground it's game over. Kevin has absolutely no chin at all though, so I think McGregor can easily catch him on the way in.

And it could be just a giant ball of Lee

giphy.gif

LW is a crazy exciting division right now

Conor is overrated he cant hang with the top 5 except Eddie of course but that fight looked kind of fixed tbh, Poirier does not count in my book because he just got in the top 5 not too long ago if im not mistaken
Yes, Conor is so overrated that you think his fight with the LW champ was fixed because that's how incredible he was. LMAO.

True, I feel like that's happened at bw right now where dom TJ and Cody could all be the best cause you have

Dillashaw>garbrandt>Cruz >dillashaw

I'll have whatever this guy is drinking. Only legitimate thing you said was Conor being overrated.

Back