Frankie putting it on the line

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A lot was made of how quickly Frankie Edgar got back in to the octagon and he got a one side decision. Edgar saw that there isnt anyone after Ortega so he put it on the line just like he did accepting Ortega on short notice. I hope he can get one last title fight

Max destroys Frankie. Nothing against Frankie but he's too small for Holloway.

After hearing about his father passing away this week, I'm wondering if Frankie went for such a quick turnaround due to wanting to fight again and get another win for his dad to see.

If Max beats Ortega and Aldo beats Stevens, Frankie for sure should get that next shot

Mad respect to Frankie but Max is gonna be too much for him. Give him the next title shot after Ortega and let him ride off into the sunset but he’s not getting past Ortega or Max. Been a great career for him.

Wish i couldve watched. Glad to hear he got back on the way to another title shot.

Especially with the emotional upheaval as well.

tenor.gif

Mad respect to Frankie but Max is gonna be too much for him. Give him the next title shot after Ortega and let him ride off into the sunset but he’s not getting past Ortega or Max. Been a great career for him.
I agree, he's kind of in limbo but deserves the ts. Especially taking the risk with Ortega

After hearing about his father passing away this week, I'm wondering if Frankie went for such a quick turnaround due to wanting to fight again and get another win for his dad to see.

His granddad's funeral was recent too

He can beat ortega for sure. I think he didn't expect the boxing ortega gave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back