Barbosa vs. Gaethje is the fight to make

OMMAniscient

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Their styles match up to another fight-of-the-night award.

Way down for this. Both on double L's. Perfect match up, so you know it won't happen lol

Imagine the scenes when Gaethje decides to use his wrestling and smashes Barboza on the ground like everyone else is doing these days

I don't want to see that for the sake of both of their brains.. both guys have to have some significant brain damage already after their last few fights.

Barboza vs Gathje ''brain damage'' edition

While the matchup sounds amazing, especially with both their propensities for leg kicks, I think they both need a break and a fight where they don't need to prove how much heart they have.

Short fight Barboza wins in middle of first round KO. Gaethe is tough but hitable an noone eats more than 2 of those kicks. Gaethe - AL is fight to make

Would be an exciting fight. I see Gaethje breaking Edson though unless he lands something huge early.

28uwr8.jpg

I actually like it

<{JustBleed}>

Imagine the scenes when Gaethje decides to use his wrestling and smashes Barboza on the ground like everyone else is doing these days

LOL, I thought the same thing, though I think Gaethje is seriously addicted to his "Just Bleed (Just Brawl)" style.

Back