lol kevin lee uses the khabib strategy

<JerryWWF>

Since when walking down your opponent who is known to be dangerous in the kicking rage, and taking him down was a khabib strategy?

Khabib invented wrestling. It's true.

And does the “Khabib” strategy arguably better.

Didn't know wrestling was only a Khabib thing at lightweight? I also didn't know Khabib's strategy involved piecing up Barboza in the stand up department either.

Don't worry TS, you'll come to reality soon, it's nice over here, the weather is warm, and Kevin Lee may actually have a legit claim to beat Khabib.

Yeah by nearly getting finished.
He was wobbled, didn’t get dropped and recovered well. But I guess people love to bring up things like this (I.E Khabib getting clipped by Michael Johnson)

He was wobbled, didn’t get dropped and recovered well. But I guess people love to bring up things like this (I.E Khabib getting clipped by Michael Johnson)

Lol lee almost broke his own foot stumbling around. His brain was prioritizing consciousness over control over his legs. Khabib was never in that kind of trouble.

Lol lee almost broke his own foot stumbling around. His brain was prioritizing consciousness over control over his legs. Khabib was never in that kind of trouble.
True. I’m not comparing the severity more just the incident. Sorry if you don’t understand. I just mean that people will hold that one thing badly against him.

True. I’m not comparing the severity more just the incident. Sorry if you don’t understand. I just mean that people will hold that one thing badly against him.

As we rightly should. Its to balance out all the 'lee will beat khabib with like 1 arm and no legs mang'

Shertard at it's finest tonight. First the guy who thinks top control should be limited to 2 min, and now this...

Back