Doctor's step in to stop it when the fight is pretty much over

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The doctors be like- "We'll let him take a beating for 23 minutes then stop it with 2 minutes to go so he can't get to the final bell for the warrior spirit he has shown in this fight"

Herb stopped Justin vs Dustin that was fucking bullshit, now this doctor stopped this fight because of what? Barboza was tired? Wtf!

My thoughts exactly. If the docs were gonna stop it, it should have been done much earlier

I mean they stopped it because of the huge bleeding cut and the fact that his eyes were both swelling up but okay

His eye was completely shut. You can't fight with one eye. Maybe they let it go if the fight is close, but there was no need to let this one go on.

rory-macdonald-ufc-189-nose-foot.jpg
Nah, Edson tomorrow is gonna have his own Rory owl eyes.

It wasn't the beating...but the bleeding near his eye...t

The dude was practically fighting blind , fuck off

Should have thrown in the towel in round 2.

Not sure how you could protest that stoppage, that was a horrific cut.

My thoughts exactly. If the docs were gonna stop it, it should have been done much earlier
Yup. They wait for the fight to get back on the feet to break it and stop Barboza.

Like, why didn't you stop it when he took 20 minutes of ground and pound. You stopped it when the first was about to restart on the feet... with 2 minutes to go

You're an idiot and prolly an inbreed.
Lol! Do people still take inbreed as an insult? Unless ur one, this phrase was so outdated... like 20 years late! That’s probably why u called urself a donkey! Fuck off donkey!

heard he just got his next fight booked

You wanted Barboza to die in there or something?
He wasn't going to die with 2 minutes to go- with the fight on their feet

He WAS possibly going to die through those 20 minutes of brutal ground and pound... that's my point

Back