this fight is realy similar to condit vs gsp

Pascal Bergeron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
we got a guy smashing the other with the guys getting smash getting a huge head kick in the third

Yeah both have boring wrestlers turning what should be a fun fight into the most boring one of the card. Love gsp tho

Yeah both have boring wrestlers turning what should be a fun fight into the most boring one of the card. Love gsp tho
if you think this fight is boring you might be a moron.

You are an idiot.
Go watch boxing or K1.

GSP didn’t put the same damage on Condit. And Condit didn’t stanky leg GSP but sure kind of sort of similar. Lol this was a fun night of fights.

You are an idiot.
Go watch boxing or K1.
Don't like those. Mma is better cause it's compete. You have to admit it's frustrating when you have one of the most entertaining fighters in the sport just get laid on for 5 rounds. Yeah lee did some damage but a lot was just getting points. I mean the third round should have been stood up multiple times. I appreciate wrestling it's just frustrating when something exciting is wasted

It was a better fight and a much worse beat down.

Don't like those. Mma is better cause it's compete. You have to admit it's frustrating when you have one of the most entertaining fighters in the sport just get laid on for 5 rounds. Yeah lee did some damage but a lot was just getting points. I mean the third round should have been stood up multiple times. I appreciate wrestling it's just frustrating when something exciting is wasted
It's not being wasted when we have 2 contenders fighting their asses off to move up in the rankings. Kevin fought a smart fight utilizing his strengths and fought very agressive.

Hopefully Barboza gets a layoff, comes back to fight Gaethje and we get to see Lee fight a contender as well.

Back