That's why Frankie Edgar is the man.

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First he get's KO'd, then loses his Father. and Grandfather. A lot of people were saying he's gonna get KO'd again, and he came back too early.

But since Frankie Edgar is a Fuckin Animal, and the Goddamn Man he came back, and showed everyone he's still the man.

Wasn't his best performance TBH, but 30-27 isn't bad.

And to all the people saying he looked like shit, and that Max would destroy him, he just came back a month after getting KTFO, he's not gonna look his best.

I think he looked sharp. I still believe.

WAR EDGAR!

Frankie looked focused a fought smart. Outclassed Cub easily.

On to the next.

People who are talking crap on Edgar are acting like Cub is some bum or something oh no you had a good fight on short turn around with everything going on in your life against a world class top 5 fighter you must be trash .... classic sherdog!!!

Cub looked lost in there.
Big props to Frankie !

Great thread, couldn't have said it any better. Frankie is THE man. Just swept the scorecards on the feet against a top 5 FW coming way too fresh off a KO and the loss of his father and grandfather.

Every man should look at the life and career of Frankie Edgar for motivation and inspiration.

He's the master of setting up and following a game plan. Makes next to no error, rarely deviates. Fights like a clockwork, nearly no emotions involved: he's a machine.

It's amazing that after all the setbacks, he came in there and it's just like another day in the office for him. What a professional

Absolute legend of the sport. One of the all-timers in my opinion.

One of the best to ever do it for multpile reasons, just add this to the ever growing list.

I thought Frankie looked amazing. Very impressive come back

Not to forget all of his achievements already

GOAT

I was a little scared for Edgar, fighting someone like Cub after getting knocked out worried me but his boxing looked sharp, the threat of the takedown made Cub so tentative, didn’t want to get destroyed on the ground again.

Not to forget all of his achievements already

GOAT

tenor.gif

Back