Rooting for Frankie

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Coming back soon after a KO defeat is never very wise. I hope Frankie does his thing and his chin holds up. I’ve kind of got the same feeling as when I watch overeem right now. Frankie looks good right now so far though.

I didn't even know he was fighting tonight again so soon!

WAR Edgar!

Frankie Edgar is the king of those small, stoic, and feisty guys you knew from high school.

Both his grandfather and father.

Rooting for ya Frankie!

This last round should be a wild one. Frankie’s pressure and style still seem too much for Cub.

Frankie showing a nice new wrinkle with those leg kicks tonight and great pressure as always. Frankie and Cub are both warriors.

Frankie showing a nice new wrinkle with those leg kicks tonight and great pressure as always. Frankie and Cub are both warriors.
I’m just glad this didn’t turn into a Bisping type scenario. Feel good for Edgar man!

I’m just glad this didn’t turn into a Bisping type scenario. Feel good for Edgar man!

Yeah, I like both fighters, it's tough to see either guy have to lose. I know this fight means a lot to Edgar with him having to deal personal family issues and coming off a loss. Everybody knows Frankie is all heart and it's definitely tough to keep him down. I favored Frankie to win. If you would have told me he wouldn't score a single takedown I might have doubted his chances for a minute, but his movement pressure, and activity definitely dictated the outcome tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back