Holloway vs. Ortega is Official - A Fight Where You Don't Want Either Guy to Lose

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Haven't been this excited for a fight in a while. This is like Lawler vs. Cerrone, both guys are pure just bleed and you don't want either to lose. One of the most exciting and intriguing featherweight matchups in a good while. Who you got?

That July 7 card is going to be fire, Sheesh!!

Holloway will win.

Then Holloway will move up to LW to challenge McGregor after McGregor knocks out Khabib.

>Don’t want either guy to lose

Says who???

I been saying my boy T City would be Champ since before you fools even heard of him.

<5>

Last edited:
Great fight. I'm not more of a fan of one over the other, and they're both relatively young and proven badasses. Either one can afford a loss to the other and it wouldn't affect their status by much.

Very intriguing clash of styles. Should be a good one!

I like both guys but I very much want Holloway to win. I could see this being a very competitive fight and have little doubt they'll meet again either way, at 145 or 155.

Awesome fight but I'm pretty sure I want Ortega to lose lol. He seems like a cool guy but WAR MAX.

Nah only one, how dare Ortega do that to Frankie

Great fight, but I favor Max

Super pumped for this fight. Gotta pull for T-Clitty.

I believe many will be surprised by how easily Max will beat Ortega. Just wait and see..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back