Ok Branch. Ok.

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Damn that was slick. Santos was on a nice streak too. He needed that.

To think what could have happened to Rockhold had he not went for the clinch that night.

Good win for Branch, happy for him.

Meh Branch has revitalized his ceiling as gatekeeper.

Caught him just as Santos was about to punch. Perfect shot.

still not sure how to feel about Branch.

Great victory big ups tp Branch. The man seems like a guy that's hard not to like - called out boxing coach, class act, very cool.

He’s a two time world champion , and yes I know it’s not a ufc belt . But no one at the time could have taken it from him . Not anybody can be a world champion. I don’t know why people still don’t see that. He has obvious skill

Branch seems to be one of the more technical strikers at middleweight at least in terms of boxing. I was rooting for Santos but Branch showed there are levels to this. Santos will probably brutally KO his next opponent. Book Branch vs Tavares that could be fun.

He’s a two time world champion , and yes I know it’s not a ufc belt . But no one at the time could have taken it from him . Not anybody can be a world champion. I don’t know why people still don’t see that. He has obvious skill

He's a good fighter, but being a "champion" is relative. I might be the unified champ of my "Neighborhood Dad Backyard Beer & BBQ Fight Club," but that means nothing if I went to the UFC. Outside the UFC, Branch lost to Rumble and beat Okami, Vinny Magalhães (never a very good MMA fighter), Paul Filho (after he declined considerably), Clifford Starkes and a few journeymen.

Solid win, Branch is a tough fight for most of the top 10.

I’m not a betting man but I almost put a house on Santos...

Back