Aljamain is a likeable character

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Acknowledging his coach Matt Serra being instrumental in his career, as well as the GOAT-level fight in the crowd.

lol

He is a good guy. Will root for him.

I like Aljo, he bet on himself to find out his worth and got buried on fightpass for it and screwed over when Bellator didn't open up their wallet at all for him.

He did everything a fighter ahould have before that contract signing and lost to "the man", but he gained my respect a lot more than those who sign a contract then complain about pay a few minutes later.

tenor.gif

Likeable as in I liked seeing him get KO'ed and would like to see it again?

But... his call out of Cruz was far fetched

I only like him when he's dabbing

Guy in the crowd has already defended his crowdweight championship.

As for some UFC fighters...

Acknowledging his coach Matt Serra being instrumental in his career, as well as the GOAT-level fight in the crowd.

lol

He is a good guy. Will root for him.

Meh. Dude is cocky as hell for a guy who isn't wowing the crowd and isn't that exciting

If he was going out there and putting on shows like Cerrone or Cowboy Oliveira I could get it but

Wait, so that WAS Matt Serra with him? I knew he looked similar but he looked way too big. Did he eat himself? Because he looked like he ate himself.

Liked the fight but didn't like the foot stomps.

Same, I died when he said the guy in the crowd might get the finish better than him, he gets a lot of points for self awareness.

I know I used to give him crap for being a "Decision master" But I like Aljamian Sterling. He was the first UFC fighter I met in person and he really cares about his fellow African Americans. He wanted to know if I was staying active and doing stuff like play sports, I told him I mostly just work out and go to college and he replied "As long as your doing something, that's all that matters".

He seems like a really chill and down to earth guy, he also told me he likes to shop at either Zara or Aldo's. I forgot the store lol but he said one of them is his favorite.

Wait, so that WAS Matt Serra with him? I knew he looked similar but he looked way too big. Did he eat himself? Because he looked like he ate himself.

It's the creature that ate Matt Serra.

Same, I died when he said the guy in the crowd might get the finish better than him, he gets a lot of points for self awareness.

I know I used to give him crap for being a "Decision master" But I like Aljamian Sterling. He was the first UFC fighter I met in person and he really cares about his fellow African Americans. He wanted to know if I was staying active and doing stuff like play sports, I told him I mostly just work out and go to college and he replied "As long as your doing something, that's all that matters".

He seems like a really chill and down to earth guy, he also told me he likes to shop at either Zara or Aldo's. I forgot the store lol but he said one of them is his favorite.

I'd like him if he got a bigger gold chain

Back