Edson going to put on a show tonight

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just have a feeling, after feeling what he felt in the fight with Khabib, i dont think he is worried about any other wrestler as they simply are not on khabibs level.

I think he looked great at the weigh ins, and i think he will get the KO in the first or second.

Kevin Lee missed weight, i dont think his camp is solid enough for him anymore, and i think Kevin is no the down slope right now.

Barbosa is probably the most overrated fighter on the roster. Lee is a wrestler. Barbosa is going to lose.

Probably.

Kevin Lee is a WME hype job, he’s a nice grappler but his striking and his cardio are sub par, WME was desperate for stars and tried to make one out of him but his talent doesn’t match up to the top guys at 155.

He’s more along the lines of a current day Pettis, Barboza eats him alive tonight.

I just have a feeling, after feeling what he felt in the fight with Khabib, i dont think he is worried about any other wrestler as they simply are not on khabibs level.

I think he looked great at the weigh ins, and i think he will get the KO in the first or second.

Kevin Lee missed weight, i dont think his camp is solid enough for him anymore, and i think Kevin is no the down slope right now.
you sound like he beat khabib

I hope so but my ham sandwich is telling me Edson is going to over do it with the flash kicks and get a face plant flashed ktfo

I hope Barbosa gets it done...Kevin coming in heavy....

Back