Merab Dvalishvili on the result of his fight.

Great fight regardless of the controversy. I look forward to Merab fighting like a madman again.

A lie. He was out. Thats the only explanation as to why his right leg was involuntarily moving even after Simon got off mount and was celebrating while he was looking at the ceiling dumbfounded.

He should appeal, that was so fucking stupid.

29-27 Merab.

Yeah, I think they should really overturn this. He's kicking to show he's not out then replies that he's good. He lays down after being exhausted. I always thought saved by bell refers to any round that isn't the last one and unless he was completely out right after the fight (which he wasn't), lying down due to tiredness is fine.

He should've got his ass right back up when the bell sounded. In that situation if you stay down, people will think you're out.

Yeah, I think they should really overturn this. He's kicking to show he's not out then replies that he's good. He lays down after being exhausted. I always thought saved by bell refers to any round that isn't the last one and unless he was completely out right after the fight (which he wasn't), lying down due to tiredness is fine.
And a sub makes it even harder. If it isn't stopped before the bell how do you know when he goes out. Going to have guys holding choked a few seconds longer from
Now on if that is the rule

Right? If you win the Boston Marathon and then collapse and have to be carried to the care center because you gave your all, you still finished the race. You win.

A lie. He was out. Thats the only explanation as to why his right leg was involuntarily moving even after Simon got off mount and was celebrating while he was looking at the ceiling dumbfounded.
u must be trolling

Correct, but the fight was over and the ref didn’t stop it.

This is, this is sarcasm right? I think it is, but I'm drunk.
Doesn't look out to me. Maybe I'm drunk too. Looks like he's trying suck some air in to me. I've never been a nasty choke for 40 seconds but I'd guess the first thing you would do is catch your breath. He reacts the moment the dude claims victory

That video, at about 0:04 to 0:06 - I think he's out. His eyes are vacant and not moving and the leg is just aimlessly kicking, and I've seen guys jerk awake a split second after going out. Even if it's the end of the fight, if a fighter is out at the bell, he loses (according to Big John). I think it was the right call.

Last edited:
Back