How the hell did Dvalishvili survive that choke?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Homie was in a mounted guillotine for like a minute straight, flailing his kee-kees for dear life.

WOW

I dont think he did. He looked like he tapped went out came back and was flailing around and went out again.

How did the other dude win? I’m confused.

yea but the ref called it? he was still not out.. thats bullshit. thats just BS

Im so confused right now.. he was awake but.. I dont even know.

My fucking palms were sweating watching that.

I think he knocked himself out with the TD attempt then woke up. He went limp it looked like.

What was with the leg flailing and the limp arms the entire time? Just a very strange ending.

Wtf was that guy doing? Flailing his legs from the bottom but not moving either of his arms to try and escape. Then he stands there after like he thought he won the fight during the winner announcement. Who are these bums the ufc is letting in these days?

he dreamed that he was taking part in the Tour de France, great heart though

Bizarre. Revisionist fight of sorts. Very entertaining, but terrible reffing. Dvalishvili was clearly winning every round, but he would have died in real life.

He was out from the choke so when the round ended the ref saw and called it. It's a good call actually.
He was still riding his bike tho. So kinda like how my dog be kicking his legs when he sleep?

tenor.gif

Back