Al Iaquinta--I know I'm the best in the world

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Here is the latest MMA Roasted Podcast. I had Cheyanne Vlismas and Al Iaquinta on the show. Hope you enjoy.
Adam Hunter

everyone-wants-to-step-in-to-fight-khabib-nurmagomedov-even-bj-penn.jpg

Here is the latest MMA Roasted Podcast. I had Cheyanne Vlismas and Al Iaquinta on the show. Hope you enjoy.
Adam Hunter

Maybe its me but it pisses me off when guys claim to be the best in the world and they clearly aren't.

How can you claim to be the best when you just got dominated?

You can't lose 43-50 decision in a title shot and then say "I'm the best in the world."

The best in the world at beating Kevin Lee so far.

after seeing khabib vs Al man i wish we coulda seen Frankie vs Khabib or Maynard vs Khabib or Sherk or Guida vs Khabib.... ya people are probably gonna shit on this but i think any of those guys would have a chance of beating khabib. Khabib is Matt hughes or Damien Maia... supremely great at what they do but hardly well rounded at all.... look at what happens when they fight guys who can keep the fight standing and have decent striking. Not saying Khabib wouldnt beat them but it would hardly be a walk in the park for him vs any of those guys. Imagine Khabib vs a young hungry killer Diego Sanchez lol ya sounds crazy but think about it guys... that fucker was one of if not the most fearless relentless fighters ever.. guys that tire out vs him oh man would they have problems.

Maybe not the best but one of the best...

...at being delusional that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back