Does Lorenzo still attend any events?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know he was always interested in MMA but has owning an NFL team or turning $4.2 Billion into $8.4 Billion eclipsed his interest in MMA?

That would get in the way of his Saturday night ritual of snorting coke out the assholes of high class hookers.

he doesn't own an NFL team, as far as I know

I know he was always interested in MMA but has owning an NFL team or turning $4.2 Billion into $8.4 Billion eclipsed his interest in MMA?
the ufc is a bum show

no

That would get in the way of his Saturday night ritual of snorting coke out the assholes of high class hookers.

he could do that at a UFC event in a suite. during breaks go down and say hi to dana and people come back up.

they dont own an NFL team but i think they are going to recapitalize the raiders and becoming partial owners at some point. Mark Davis doesnt have another business like most NFL owners and the collesium is a piece of shit and doesnt make much money.

Probably new owners are salty he tricked them into overpaying and won't let him in.

No. He might start feeling guilty for conning WME

Back