Ponzinibio injured, out of ufc Chile

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just heard while watching the Combate channel. Rough times for the UFC.

Nobody noteworthy is gonna volunteer to fight Usman either.

This sucks.

I am kind of glad.. I like Ponzzinibbio. Imagine if Gastelum was still at 170, Gastelum vs Usman could be fun.

Well now let's take a rational look at- GODDAMMMMMMITTTTT

Sucks for the card but good for Ponzi and us.. his fans.

Poor Usman. He will probably end up fighting the #47 ranked or something.

I never understood why they put Ponz on this card in the first place. Just because Argentina and Chile are neighbors? The chilenos would’ve rooted for him to fail.

giphy.gif

Fucking hell. It's a tough game, fight-cancelling injuries will always be prevalent, but damn. Shitty news indeed.

Ponz was definitely their best headliner for a South American card outside of Brazil. Don't know who they're gonna replace him with.

no shogun / volkov too

card has gone v

That's lame. Maybe Cerrone takes the fight and saves the main event?

Usman should call out Colby boyfriend Jorge Masvidal and take him for a ride.

no shogun / volkov too

card has gone v

Ah wtf happened to that fight?! Fuck you're not kidding, card is toast. I empathize with the Chileans, shit happens to Western Canadian cards all the damn time. That poor Sherdogger from Chile was so pumped too. At least Macedo's still on the card (for now).

If it were up to me I’d just pull Colby from 225 and place him here. Book RDA-Woodley a month or so later. 225 is stacked enough and Blaydes-Reem is a solid co-main event.

His juvenile comments about Tecia Torres would constitute harassment from a more legitimate organization anyways—so there’s your excuse.

That's lame. Maybe Cerrone takes the fight and saves the main event?

Cerrone is already the main event vs Leon Edwards on another card, no chance they sabotage a different main event to save this one

Back