Khabib's brother Abubakar

Shishio

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
so i was looking up recent cuts for the ufc (hoping to see artem lobov and bec rawlings name on the cut list no such luck) and saw Khabib's brother Abubakar was cut before getting a fight, anyone know why?

It is his cousin, but I thought Abubakar has a contract with PFL?

Said and Umar Nurmagomedov have UFC contracts.

Visa issue apparently having ties to shady people can't help. It's OK if you are American though

I thought he signed with the ufc, didn't get any fights so he signed with the PFL for their million dollar challenge.

You don't need a visa to enter America if you're American...
Yeah that didn't come out right haha my bad. I meant it's OK for American UFC fighters to hang with shady folks but when non Mericans do it there seems to be VISA issues.

Yeah that didn't come out right haha my bad. I meant it's OK for American UFC fighters to hang with shady folks but when non Mericans do it there seems to be VISA issues.
I understood what you meant

You don't have much of a point.

If you're a US citizen with suspected organized crime/terrorist ties, you're not going to be able to enter foreign countries easily either.

US citizens are frequently denied entry to countries that they don't even need visas for. Seen it several times at the US/Canadian border.

You don't have much of a point.

If you're a US citizen with suspected organized crime/terrorist ties, you're not going to be able to enter foreign countries easily either.

US citizens are frequently denied entry to countries that they don't even need visas for. Seen it several times at the US/Canadian border.
I was talking about UFC fighters not regular Joe's, I have no issue with people with shady backgrounds being questioned I just think denying entry due to knowing someone is silly.

Back