how little cain velasquez fights

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
donald cerrone started fighting in 2006 same year as cain and has 44 fights so far

cain has 16 with 14 wins and 2 losses

mike perry started fighting in 2014 (not even 6 full years) and already has 14 fights with his 15th fight scheduled for early july. Mike perry is likely to fight at least 2x more time this year. Probably a november or december fight. Meaning he will end year with 15 fights while cain might come back and sign up for 1 fight bumping his total to 17 fights !

17 possible fights in 12 years of fighting! there so many more examples. Point is that cain hardly ever fights

Cain will be known as a 'what could have been'.

never was fan of the guy but do wish he fought more and was not injured all the damn time must suck badly for him to see all his talent and hard work go to waste

Mike's training partners are better then Cain's
kckNLWU.gif

His career is so thin with fights the only thing I remember now is the “Sea Level” Cain we saw last.

Yeah it's ridiculous. And from 2011 to 2014, he only fought JDS and Bigfoot repeatedly. Its a joke when people rank him as an all time great. His career is a waste.

I have a strange feeling they are reintroducing Cain via TUF to set up a Brock vs Cain, or Stipe vs Cain.

Yes I know he trains at AKA, but I still think this is a way to “reintroduce” him to the casuals. Think about it, most Connor fan boys who started watching MMA in the last few years prob don’t know much about him.

As a huge Cain fan, it's really sad. Injuries just held him back. I truly believe he could have become the GOAT, but it's too late now.

He’s retired, let him injoy his life after mma. Heard he’s back in Mexico trying to help with the narco problem and destitute population areas.

he's lazy. that's the truth. other fighters have had far worst injuries fight more of then than him. he is not disciplined in doing physical therapy and is not disciplined in training. he won the title and is now complacent

WTF, dude has had rotten luck with injuries, but he is still one of the best HW's of all time.

Bitch shut up you facking keyboard warrior

One cares about his career the other doesn't.. just paychecks and 'fun'.

Now compare what it means to fight for a tittle or top 5 guys constantly not be a fringe journeyman for the most part of it.

Big fights with a lot of stake count far more then your random top 15-20 guy or even unranked... most of the time Cowboy tried his luck with higher ranked guys he took a loss.

But most will not even know the difference, they count fights the same... they aren't... give Cain the same ranked guys Cowboy got and see how many can he dish out in a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back