Former NFL Star Greg Hardy to Debut on Dana White Tuesday Night Contender Series

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Figured this would happen at some point. He's had 3 amateur fights. This will be his pro debut.

He's a horrible person who loves to abuse women but then we all know Dana loves people like that. Oh well.

Are there any updates about when the new season will start? I know early rumos were saying summer, but anythibv more?

I didn’t know there was a WHW division. He’s gonna wreck everyone if that’s the case

Last edited:
Hope Brandon beats that ass like Hardy did his women . Bad PR for UFC if this guy actually became contender or god forbid , champ .

Can’t wait for all the salt when he destroys this guy and earns a contract.

Hopefully he uses some of that experience he gained fighting women to his favor.

He's a horrible person who loves to abuse women but then we all know Dana loves people like that. Oh well.
It's the fight game, you're bound to get some nasty dudes in there. That being said, I'll enjoy seeing him get finished when it happens.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hardy once fought this guy lol

Sayles isn't particularly good but he's about 10 levels abov the amateurs Hardy has beaten. I can see why they want him on board, itll draw eyes....I must admit, i'm not familiar with him apart form knowing he's got a shitty criminal record.

He's an A minus level athlete, as long as he has 8 months of training he would run through his opponent.

Me too!

Great minds think alike!

Back