Why Isn't Tonight's UFC Card Trending on Sherdog?

Lee's a beast.

I have him ranked higher than Khabib, quite honestly. Higher ceiling as well.

The average keyboard warrior doesn't see it yet though.

Most of the main card fights are guys who lost their last fight, the comain is two guys who lost to the same guy in the last few months. There just isnt much at stake here, nobody is getting a title shot off a win tonight.

Lee's a beast.

Lee is indeed a beast , the guy mounted Tony Ferguson while suffering a staph infection ( Lee won the first round of thier fight by a wide margin ) it wouldn't surprise me if he one day becomes champion.

He isn't a contender according to his weight. Couldn't even make title weight, so how could he contend?

Lee is indeed a beast , the guy mounted Tony Ferguson while suffering a staph infection ( Lee won the first round of thier fight by a wide margin ) it wouldn't surprise me if he one day becomes champion.
based on the Ferguson fight, he's already among the top of the division. Just turned 25 as well. Sky is the limit really. All the makings of a star are there, It's just a matter of time.

Lee's a beast.

I agree. Definitely seems like championship material. But who know? I've been wrong before.

He isn't a contender according to his weight. Couldn't even make title weight, so how could he contend?

UFC isn't drowned in contenders.

Lee is a top 3 LW contender.

Hopefully he wins...God knows we need some excitement in what's supposed to be the best MMA division.

God knows we need some excitement in what's supposed to be the best MMA division.

LW has been amazing, what the fuck are you on about.
There was an amazing LW fight last week, another amazing fight today, tons of contenders, tons of prospects, tons of great fights.

Lee is just not as popular in Asia as they thought.

LW has been amazing, what the fuck are you on about.
There was an amazing LW fight last week, another amazing fight today, tons of contenders, tons of prospects, tons of great fights.

What amazing LW fight last week?

Back