Before Ido Portal Conor did touchbutt in the park with the homeless

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
''everyone you meet has something to teach you if you are humble enough to learn'' - Kenny Florian

giphy.gif

I’m sure he played with this guy.

9A642E48-D18A-458D-8196-9074FA908B9A.jpeg

Touchbutt with the homeless? Conor was on welfare

To be fair, it fucking sucks trying to learn something you suck at in public. At least he was trying, and I fucking hate McGregor..
True. But what's weird about Conor's statement in the OP about a homeless guy giving him one little technical point...and then he could do muscle ups....

is that I can't think of a single little technical point that would prevent someone from doing a muscle up. It's about as mechanically straight forward of an exercise as you can get.

this isnt an easy feat
thats a good 36+inch jump on a narrow platform in sand
but its still funny

True. But what's weird about Conor's statement in the OP about a homeless guy giving him one little technical point...and then he could do muscle ups....

is that I can't think of a single little technical point that would prevent someone from doing a muscle up. It's about as mechanically straight forward of an exercise as you can get.
Honestly it's not. If you're used to doing normal pull ups and then think a muscle up is like a regular pull up with a transition, you get stuck. It's a totally different movement.

I still can't do muscle ups, but I can do 30 pull ups. My bar is against the wall though, so not much room for swinging / momentum.

As long as you get your touchbutt in, it doesn't matter who your partners are.

upload_2018-10-7_17-11-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-7_17-11-39.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-7_17-11-39.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1
Back