Can someone explain why........

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just noticed Frankie is fighting Cub tonight? Didn't Frankie smash Cub last year or so? Not understanding why they are doing a rematch. Maybe someone else can make some sense of all this. Where is Ja Rule when you need him.

Two veterans, still top of the FW division. Why not?

Let them bang!

That was like 3 years ago. Both top 5 and both just lost to number 1 contender. Okay matchmaking to me.

Because cub needs a top 5 win to get a title shot and he's fought pretty much everyone in the division so a rematch is inevitable

because one is coming off a devastating loss and the other is on a win streak

I just noticed Frankie is fighting Cub tonight? Didn't Frankie smash Cub last year or so? Not understanding why they are doing a rematch. Maybe someone else can make some sense of all this. Where is Ja Rule when you need him.
I might want some answers that Ja Rule might not have right now

I'm not sure why they're the co-main and not the main event though.
If the UFC rankings and/or being a former champion matters then Frankie vs Cub should be top of the bill and not Barboza vs Lee,

Because they both lost to Ortega and Frankie wanted to get there as soon as possible because let's face it time is not on his side add the fact that it's in his home town and it's clear to see why Frankie would take this fight.

Don’t quote me on this but I believe the purpose is so that people like myself can watch two men try to knock each other unconscious for my entertainment.

Because you don’t fight Frankie just once. Just ask Maynard, BJ, Aldo or Bendo.

It was like 3 or 4 years ago; but I agree it's a bad matchup

Last year? They fought 4 years ago lol

Also...

WAR CUB!!!

Needs no explaining. The winner can possibly get back to the belt

Cub shoulda fought everyone dude that beat him in the order they beat him. Not Frankie next.

Aldo
Mendes
Lamas

Should of been his first three rematches

Don’t quote me on this but I believe the purpose is so that people like myself can watch two men try to knock each other unconscious for my entertainment.
Prison Mike has spoken

Yeah it's a weird rematch. Edgar has nothing to gain.

Could still be a good fight.

Back