Korean Zombie : A frustrating situation

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What a great fighter.. He had a BRAWL against Poirier in what was one of the most memorable fights in UFC history, before submitting him beautifully.

korean-zombie-jung.gif%3Fw%3D640

0EZiTIP.gif

He ended Garcia with a twister !!

zwdzs1.jpg

He has good grappling, great submissions, and vicious counter punches. Last fight against Bermudez, his counter uppercut was a thing of beauty.

tumblr_okx0h7lkYH1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Sadly, he fought once in 5 years... Military service put him away for 2 years and when we thought his KO victory of Bermudez was his glorious comeback, he blew up both his ACL and MCL... Won't be back before the end of 2018 or early 2019..

Still not old though but all this time and talent wasted is too bad.. War Korean Zombie !!!

Conscription is retarded. Here I was thinking he was from good Korea

One of my favourite fighters. Zombie - Poirier is the best fight of all time in my opinion.
I've heard that he's supposed to be headlining the fight night in Korea October this year.

Unfortunately I don't think you come back from that kind of injury the same fighter.

Damn did not know about those knee injuries.
He was always exciting and it’s a loss we haven’t been able watch him.
I was surprised how good he looked with the time off against Bermudez

blame North Korea for taking away his prime years.

What a great fighter.. He had a BRAWL against Poirier in what was one of the most memorable fights in UFC history, before submitting him beautifully.

korean-zombie-jung.gif%3Fw%3D640

0EZiTIP.gif

He ended Garcia with a twister !!

zwdzs1.jpg

He has good grappling, great submissions, and vicious counter punches. Last fight against Bermudez, his counter uppercut was a thing of beauty.

tumblr_okx0h7lkYH1qlskhvo1_400.gif

Sadly, he fought once in 5 years... Military service put him away for 2 years and when we thought his KO victory of Bermudez was his glorious comeback, he blew up both his ACL and MCL... Won't be back before the end of 2018 or early 2019..

Still not old though but all this time and talent wasted is too bad.. War Korean Zombie !!!

Hespect

Big fan of Zombie

Thought he was doing great against prime Aldo in that fight before freak injury

Conscription is a sensible and prudent policy when you have an aggressive, militaristic neighbor.
you mean a bunch of broke ass people. south korea can probably whoop them without much trouble

you mean a bunch of broke ass people. south korea can probably whoop them without much trouble
Yes, they'd probably win the war. But the "without too much trouble" part is almost certainly false. Seoul is in range of North Korean heavy artillery emplacements.

Conscription is a sensible and prudent policy when you have an aggressive, militaristic neighbor.

True true. Being from England it’s hard to imagine a scenario in which one of our neighbours is not friendly. That Kim Jong turd should have been flushed years ago

One of the most exciting and skilled fighters on the planet, truly.

The best Asian in UFC, they seem to have bad luck.

Unfortunately I don't think you come back from that kind of injury the same fighter.
Having blown out just my MCL, I can attest to it not ever being the same. Took a long time just to get back what range of motion I could get. It’s as back to normal as it’s gonna get. I can only imagine blowing out your MCL and ACL.

Strange how you can miss someone you have never met.

I just hope he manages to come back. 2 years of service and now this brutal injury. Wish him all the best.

Back