**Rafael Dos Anjos Excuse Thread**

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In this thread we share the best excuses Colby haters will make after he beats RDA. I’ll start with a few obvious ones

-RDA is a true lightweight, he had no business at 170. He’s way too small, it’s not that great of a win for Colby

-RDA has never been the same since the Alvarez KO and bad weight cuts. He’s past his prime

-was RDA ever that good? His best wins are Pettis and Cerrone. Lawler was shot

-The interim title is such a joke. RDA should’ve just got a shot at woodley and coby should’ve fought usman !!1

I’ll bump this thread June 10th. But until then, add to the list guys!

BiPD1vD.jpg

it was funny, not gonna lie. but unfortunately colby is going down on june 9

He read a Njmma209 thread and got cancer

In this thread we share the best excuses Colby haters will make after he beats RDA. I’ll start with a few obvious ones

-RDA is a true lightweight, he had no business at 170. He’s way too small, it’s not that great of a win for Colby

-RDA has never been the same since the Alvarez KO and bad weight cuts. He’s past his prime

-The interim title is such a joke. RDA should’ve just got a shot at woodley and coby should’ve fought usman !!1

Wow. You're in a bg troll mood today eh?

A 2 month old account your so brave <45>

"I would have finished him sooner but I got off to a slow start"

"the white guy laid on him the whole time"

"Colby is a cunt. That's why I beat his brains in."

Colby's elegantly executed WWE antics and superior charisma got into RDA's head.

He read a Njmma209 thread and got cancer
Cancer is a result of dietary choices and other chemicals that enter your body though

My threads are likely to kill cancer cells if anything due to all the brain stimulation

Kinda sad this is what you do for enjoyment.

Back