So are any of the fighters on the bus going to sue Conor?

Dana will probably warn them not to sue his boyfriend Conor, so Conor should be safe.

Lawsuit is between mcnuggets and whoever he injured, UFC has nothing to do with this.

UFC fans should class action him for 65 dollars for worsening the ppv

In order for assault charges to go to court, the victim needs to press charges

Most times prosecutors/the courts dont want to waist time and resources perusing trial for assaults (petty crimes) And especially when the "victim" refuses to press charges it rarely ever - if never goes to court, unless it was a near death or really bad etc

Conor got 3 misdemeanor assaults, meaning that 3 people did press charges

If those people drop the charges then Conor doesnt even need to go to court and nothing ever appears on Conor's record. It's like nothing ever happened

It's obvious that the people who pressed charges were Chiesa, Borg, and that UFC employee

I hope fans continue to harass and criticise Chiesa and Borg for pressing charges, so that they drop the charges and then Conor doesnt even need to go to court amymore

Conor can settle with the UFC employee

Or Conor can settle with all of them and entirely avoid any charges/court

Edit:

Conor will def have to pay some fine for the criminal mischief though (destroying property)

Insane to think that destroying property carries such a harsh penalty

They’ll do fookin nuttin.

Seriously tho, i expect Borg and Chiesa to.

People have sued succesfully for much less. With everything caught on tape, it makes it easier. Not saying they will, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

I hope fans continue to harass and criticise Chiesa and Borg for pressing charges, so that they drop the charges and then Conor doesnt even need to go to court amymore

Why? He has to learn from his actions

Chiesa, Borg, and was it Harris that broke his hand(who ever the UFC exec that broke his hand). Also I won't be surprised if the guy that got clocked outside of the bus sues also.

I think overall he'll have at 3 law suits and it won't surprise me one bit of a couple of the handlers on bus go after him.

Chiesa, Borg, and was it Harris that broke his hand(who ever the UFC exec that broke his hand). Also I won't be surprised if the guy that got clocked outside of the bus sues also.

I think overall he'll have at 3 law suits and it won't surprise me one bit of a couple of the handlers on bus go after him.
You and I could go after Conor too..it doesnt mean shit...we wouldn't get anything

It's only Chiesa, Borg and Harris

And once further investigated, Borg's charge/lawsuit will be dropped as its been highly suspicious that Borg suffered any injuries

The Harris charge will be dropped or beat in court, because they can NOT prove it was Conor who punched him or broke his hand

Too many idiots listen to pothead Rogan. Rogan rarely has any idea about anything hes speaking about. Rogan is that typical dudebro pothead who speaks out of his ass on everything. It doesnt matter who was on the bus. The ONLY people that can sue are the people who suffered any injuries as the result of that dolley. The whole narure of Conor's charges are dubious to begin with since Conor did not physically harm any one nor have any intention of harming the people he did

I.e. the 3 aasualy charges are misdemeanors for reckless "assault"

And the criminal mischief is for THE destruction of property

The ONLY thing the videos prove is that Conor destroyed property and that Chiesa was the only one shown to have suffered any kind of injuries. Very minor

In the end, Conor will pay some fines. Charges will be dropped. Conor won't end up spending more then 1 million on lawsuites. The injuries were very minor and Borg has already been exposed ad lying

Wood sue, at least for best case scenario earnings for that night; win bonus and potn bonus.

Chiesa should either sue Conor or drop the suit in exchange for a fight with him.

You and I could go after Conor too..it doesnt mean shit...we wouldn't get anything

It's only Chiesa, Borg and Harris

And once further investigated, Borg's charge/lawsuit will be dropped as its been highly suspicious that Borg suffered any injuries

The Harris charge will be dropped or beat in court, because they can NOT prove it was Conor who punched him or broke his hand

Too many idiots listen to pothead Rogan. Rogan rarely has any idea about anything hes speaking about. Rogan is that typical dudebro pothead who speaks out of his ass on everything. It doesnt matter who was on the bus. The ONLY people that can sue are the people who suffered any injuries as the result of that dolley. The whole narure of Conor's charges are dubious to begin with since Conor did not physically harm any one nor have any intention of harming the people he did

I.e. the 3 aasualy charges are misdemeanors for reckless "assault"

And the criminal mischief is for THE destruction of property

The ONLY thing the videos prove is that Conor destroyed property and that Chiesa was the only one shown to have suffered any kind of injuries. Very minor

In the end, Conor will pay some fines. Charges will be dropped. Conor won't end up spending more then 1 million on lawsuites. The injuries were very minor and Borg has already been exposed ad lying

Borg released a hospital document that outlines his injuries. What else do you need to see?

I don't think they've got the balls to piss off Conor by suing him. Look at what he did to them for simply hanging with Khabib. And imagine what's gonna happen once Conor starts using his left hand rather than merely throwing a dolly.

Or are they afraid of the potential consequences for their UFC future?
It will depends on how the negotiations with move with Connie for a possible comeback.

DFW will absolutely use it to pressure whoever he thinks is necessary.

It will weigh down in Connie when he asks for money and on Chiesa and even maybe Rose if then became a problem to get Connie back.

Its going to get dirty.

Every smart person on or near that buss files class action.

Back