Luke rockhold and Henri hooft light sparring

Interesting video, my first reaction to it though was why is Hooft wearing a Barcelona football shirt?

Ghey Jeezus approves of this light sparring

dvuw0szvoaanmwb-jpg.337947

Luke is still a very good MW. Wouldn't be surprised to see him fight for a title again.

Rockhold is so talented and fun to watch. Too bad his chin has become suspect...

He grew up playing football like every other Dutch male.

So would you wear a Barcelona shirt?
I get it in the past as they had a lot of Dutch players but it's just their reserve keeper who's Dutch now and that's not a keepers top.

Shouldn't he have a Den Haag shirt on?

I get it in the past as they had a lot of Dutch players but it's just their reserve keeper who's Dutch now and that's not a keepers top.

With that logic I shouldn't root for any non-Dutch fighter either. We love Barcelona for the beautiful football they play. So no, you don't only have to support your local clubs.

You only support one fighter or multiple?

Same with the Dutch and the clubs they support.

Yeah, I know he's trained at some places.

Dropping In is different from actually dedicating yourself to boxing though.

He needs to work with a gym, be part of the gym, drop all ego and just be coached.

biggest hole In his game, the plan should be clear.

With that logic I shouldn't root for any non-Dutch fighter either. We love Barcelona for the beautiful football they play. So no, you don't only have to support your local clubs.

Fighters compete for themselves so I don't really see a parallel.

I'd never wear the shirt of a foreign team anyway, no matter how well they play and certainly not another one that's played the team I support in the Champions League.

I'd never wear the shirt of a foreign team anyway, no matter how well they play and certainly not another one that's played the team I support in the Champions League.

Doesn't get anymore plastic than Barcelona. Half of the fanbase will disappear when Messi retires.

<21>

Fighters compete for themselves so I don't really see a parallel.

In the Netherlands people can support multiple teams. Usually they don't meet, and when they do, you can still have a favorite.

Anyway, it's just a shirt.

Back