Anyone else notice Kevin Lee no longer playing his Conor character?

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wearing sweats, being humble, etc.

Seems the Ferg fight took it away

They all try to act like Conor
Until its time to do what Conor does (make weight, win belts, etc)

People will believe what they want.

I think we can look his PPV #'s and say he wasn't at Conor's drawing level. Although very much above average at 677k.

We don’t need drama, just good fights. Unfortunately in this day and age, many short attention span drama queens seem to need trash talk to get interested in a fight.

We don’t need drama, just good fights. Unfortunately in this day and age, many short attention span drama queens seem to need trash talk to get interested in a fight.
I was into the Lee vs. Chiesa fight before the drama and tbh the drama added nothing for me.

Yes but he also never defended. Can you really dispute that?
No. But why bring it up unless your sour about it? We all wish Conor would fight more but he made mad cash and doesn't give a fuck. I'm not his fan but what he accomplished was pretty fucking impressive. I talk shit about him all the time too.

He never was. Don't even have the slightest idea why he's being compared to Conor as if their shtick was the same. Not all talk is equal, even if they both do talk.

No. But why bring it up unless your sour about it? We all wish Conor would fight more but he made mad cash and doesn't give a fuck. I'm not his fan but what he accomplished was pretty fucking impressive. I talk shit about him all the time too.
Well tbh i was never that impressed by the 155 spectacle. Pushed straight into a ts against a sloppy striker taylor made for him. Then he chooses to not defend and hold up the division so when posters suck his dick (not aimed at you) i'll mention the fact he's never defended

Well tbh i was never that impressed by the 155 spectacle. Pushed straight into a ts against a sloppy striker taylor made for him. Then he chooses to not defend and hold up the division so when posters suck his dick (not aimed at you) i'll mention the fact he's never defended
I see what you are saying but KOing Eddie was no small feat. He played his role, got his dough, and got out the game. It makes me furious! I'm an Aldo fan and called for a rematch forever. The bus thing has me a bit confused tho. lol

Can't act like Conor without the coke megadoses

cIyWwOZ.gif

EarnestKeyBufeo.gif

Back