Two Straws (Jessica Penne and Angela Hill), Episode 3: UFC Atlantic City Breakdown

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two Straws Episode 3: UFC Atlantic City Breakdown

"Jessica Penne and Angela Hill, TWO STRAW weight fighters, bring the couch to the boardwalk of Jersey Shore and break down the underground fight card, UFC Atlantic City: Edson Barboza vs. Kevin Lee"

I like Angie she's a fun personally but "Two Straws" is a horrible show title.

Burger_King_Valentine_Two_Straws.jpg

I've been meaning to check this out. Hill seems chill, but boring, and Penne just gives me ice queen vibes. They don't strike me as good podcast personalities.

Didn't Hill hate on PVZ for using her looks/sex for promotion?

Now she has her ass out to promote some shitty podcast that 7 people will watch and @Mark Zima is gonna fap to?

Please.

Feed her to Joanna for a return fight.

Now she has her ass out to promote some shitty podcast that 7 people will watch and @Mark Zima is gonna fap to?

Projecting much?

Yoder looks like Holloway's surfboard.

Obviously wood, but Dern >

I like watching Taylor bouncing around.

Taylor's ass > Michelle's. Too jacked though.

Still wood

Both

I only have 2 values on my scale buddeh,

wood and won't

Miesha p4p hottest WMMA fighter

Preaching to the choir.

Wood smash Ronda. But more like she would smash me.

Projecting much?

Why?

All those women would get it. They're very attractive.

Hill though, after bashing PVZ for showing a tiny bit of cleavage, is looking like post op Neil Magny. The hypocrisy is astounding.

You're saying this before watching, right?
Yea. I might not watch it at all.

They should do what Rogan does and edit some clips from the podcast. I'm not pumped to listen but I might get surprised.

I'm not pumped to listen but I might get surprised.

Listening is not the way to experience it, as they make a lot of use of visual humor. The focus tends to be very much on humor during the first half or so of episodes, and analysis more toward the end. The focus on humor is done much more deliberately than is the case with the more casual-seeming humor in "Aussie and Fancy". They clearly aren't going for being just another analysis show. This is their own uniquely "warped" style of doing things.

Listening is not the way to experience it, as they make a lot of use of visual humor. The focus tends to be very much on humor during the first half or so of episodes, and analysis more toward the end. The focus on humor is done much more deliberately than is the case with the more casual-seeming humor in "Aussie and Fancy". They clearly aren't going for being just another analysis show. This is their own uniquely "warped" style of doing things.
Makes me want to watch it even less now lol. Might give it a try one day.

Back