Is this the most emotional a fighter has gotten after a win?

Man seeing Andy fight today is so heartbreaking. The Chris truly stole his soul.

Btw I'm not mad at The Chris latest struggles to get wins (aside from finishing a bloated WW after being put on his ass). It's been a little comforting.

Aldo's corner seemed really emotional after Conor's win

<JonesLaugh>

Man seeing Andy fight today is so heartbreaking. The Chris truly stole his soul.

Btw I'm not mad at The Chris latest struggles to wins. It's been a little comforting.
Or maybe it’s the fact that he’s 43 now with 43 fights under his belt and countless injuries such as his clean leg break.

Anderson Silva here, but I think it was because he knew he was going to get busted for steroids.

Silva/Bisping was the best fight of his UFC career. Not best performance, but best overall fight.

Or maybe it’s the fact that he’s 42 now with 42 fights under his belt and countless injures such as his clean leg break.
True that but I also think that a lot of his confidence was gone after that first fight. The leg break in the 2ns fight was the nail in the coffin. As durable as the Diaz bros are, confident Andy would've annihilated Nick.

Probably I mean he he just lost 4/5 with a no contest at at 42 years old he proved that he's not entirely done yet. That would probably make a lot of fighters emotional

Not even close, that award goes to...

6pxkx2.jpg

I remember Takeya Mizugaki crying like crazy after he snapped a losing streak.

Cmon guys. Let’s see some gifs of some more emotional fighters after a win

Silva/Bisping was the best fight of his UFC career. Not best performance, but best overall fight.
And he still lost.

Silva being GOAT is one of the biggest Zuffa created fraud jobs ever, right up there with Ronda being able to beat half the male roster. He was exciting as hell, had some really good wins, but when you factor in his losses, his juicing, his plethora of terrible fights, he can not compare to Fedor's decade long reign, GSP beating everyone that he ever fought and being a two weight champ or even to the likes of Aldo's reign at FW.

Emotions are disgusting. Gross.

The late Tim Hague cried in the cage after submitting Pat Barry in his UFC debut

Back