Which "great" has the worst loss?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I wont include Fedor vs Maldonado because tech. It isnt a loss.

Silva L to Takase
Fedor L to Bigfoot
GSP L to Serra
Stipe L to struve

Imo, has to Be Silva vs Takase. Takase is like 6 and 7.

Probably Silva/Takase. Takase fucking owned him, too. It was mostly grappling, though. So you could make a case for GSP/Serra because GSP got got cracked multiple times and tapped to strikes.

Fedor/Bigfoot wasn't that bad. Bigfoot was a beast back then and it was somewhat competitive in the first round before he got mauled in the second by a dude way bigger than him.

I wont include Fedor vs Maldonado because tech. It isnt a loss.

Silva L to Takase
Fedor L to Bigfoot
GSP L to Serra
Stipe L to struve

Imo, has to Be Silva vs Takase. Takase is like 6 and 7.
Silva v takase was before he was great

Andersons first loss to Weidman is up there. Both because it broke his legendary streak, and the humiliating way it happened.

Ronda to the all you can eat buffet at Golden Corral .

GSP was at what was thought to be his prime, and got KO'd by a smaller less than spectacular guy. At least he avenged it though.

Stipe getting KO'd by Struve is like.....<{hfved}>

Andersons first loss to Weidman is up there. Both because it broke his legendary streak, and the humiliating way it happened.

These losses are to journeymen. Weidman is one of the best mws of all time

One time I farted and knocked a bird out of the sky.

Fedor's loss to Hendo is way worse than the loss to TRT bigfoot, who was pretty formidable.

For sure it's Silva vs Daiju though.

Silva v takase was before he was great

LOL DELUSIONAL ANDERSON SILVA THE DICK PILL USER WHO GETS CAUGHT IN FIRST EVER RANDOM DRUG TESTING lul NUTHUGGER detected

Before that fight he was like number 1 ranked WW in the world, then like a couple years later, he was number 1 ranked MW. LOL EXCUSES LOL

Artem vs half the people he's faced.

LOL DELUSIONAL ANDERSON SILVA THE DICK PILL USER WHO GETS CAUGHT IN FIRST EVER RANDOM DRUG TESTING lul NUTHUGGER detected

Before that fight he was like number 1 ranked WW in the world, then like a couple years later, he was number 1 ranked MW. LOL EXCUSES LOL
<6>

Back