FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A really informative interview

She started to cry at the end
Luke did the classy thing & let her go once she got emotional
He is the Anti-Helwani
That was pure class by Luke & I am not even that big of a fan (of his)

@Hardkore

Last edited:
I bet Ariel would be the type of ass hat to post on his twitter that she cried too.

Thanks for posting, will give it a listen.

"This is the company that just said that they were not rich enough to pay all the fighters who got screwed over by Conor McGregor's outburst. They said that they were not rich enough to pay all those people their win bonus, and yet, in order to get me out of the picture, and not have to deal with me anymore, they're just fine coming up with $31,000."

Listening now. Bless her heart. This is for her trying to unionize the fighters. UFC can be bastards sometimes

yeah I would be upset too if I was cut while on a two fight win streak...

Ive followed mma for about 12-13 years and i have no idea who that is

You refused to fight because Ladd couldn't poop a 1.8 lbs crap.

Just STFU, this was an easy fight and you tried to fish for free money but it backfired so take your papers to Bellator.

We don't need people who refuse to fight because their opponent is 1.8 lbs over the weight. More Cerrone, less Smith in UFC. For fuck sake, people used to fight at open weight class.

Who’s Leslie smith and what division does she fight in

She should have done her job and fought. Nobody's going to miss her.

She should have done her job and fought. Nobody's going to miss her.

She was on her last fight of the contract without hearing from the UFC about a new contract. They were going to release her even if she won this fight.

Good job getting rid of one of the 5 fighters on the UFC roster willing to fight Cyborg, and to continue fighting with her ear hanging, and is one of the few females who is always fun to watch.

You refused to fight because Ladd couldn't poop a 1.8 lbs crap.

Just STFU, this was an easy fight and you tried to fish for free money but it backfired so take your papers to Bellator.

We don't need people who refuse to fight because their opponent is 1.8 lbs over the weight. More Cerrone, less Smith in UFC. For fuck sake, people used to fight at open weight class.

Why would you take a fight for 31 thousand with a potential 31 thousand bonus when you're guaranteed 62 thousand NOT to fight?

You're asking her to fight for free.

RIWiARk.jpg

Bye Felicia!

1AfmV6r.jpg

I'm sure she can earn her worth now that she is free from her oppressor....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back