Floyd Mayweather Talks Potential MMA Fight

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Floyd owns Conor, Dana and the UFC.

“Retirement has been great but as everybody knows, I go into retirement and I come back, I go into retirement and I come back,”

“Is it possible that I come back? Yes, but if I do come back it has to be in the Octagon. I will not box again.

“I spoke with Showtime, I spoke with CBS. If we can get together with Dana White and UFC to make a mega fight, one fight, it could be with Conor McGregor, we don’t know.

“When I do go to the Octagon, I look at going around 145lbs.

"I want to do it if the money is right.

“I can do whatever I want to do, I’m Floyd Mayweather.”

tciQgLp.png

Yes, but if I do come back it has to be in the Octagon. I will not box again.

I call double bullshit. He will not fight in the Octagon, and he will box again.

Why are you posting this again? Old news...

When he says he won't box, he means he won't fight a pro boxer. Smart imo. Even the greatest get old.

When he says he will fight MMA he means he will box an MMA fighter in the Octagon.

I call double bullshit. He will not fight in the Octagon, and he will box again.

70% of the threads here are old news.

Floyd bless you.

When he says he won't box, he means he won't fight a pro boxer. Smart imo. Even the greatest get old.

When he says he will fight MMA he means he will box an MMA fighter in the Octagon.

is that you?

Floyd owns MMA
tenor.gif

floyd looks like he wears a size 34 jacket.

this went down weeks ago during the lara-hurd fight

Floyd has been training mma for the last 18 months+ Not because he was realistically thinking of fighting in mma. This was long before Connor called him out etc. This was because Floyd wanted to get in on the mma BUSINESS. He wanted to start his own promotion in mma etc. So naturally he trained in it a bit to get a better understanding what MMA is about. He will love throwing those illegal elbows which in MMA are perfectly legal. :)

“I can do whatever I want to. I’m Floyd Mayweather.”

Except read.

Floyd via rd1 KO

Floyd Mayweather

"I'll fight in the octagon as long as you make special exceptions for me and fight by the rules that I approve."

Back