Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega Official at UFC 226

Who Wins?

• Total voters

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
max-holloway-brian-ortega.jpg

A matchup between Holloway (19-3 MMA, 15-3 UFC) and top contender Brian Ortega (14-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC) is in the works for UFC 226, MMAjunkie learned from two people with knowledge of the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the UFC has yet to make anything public.

UFC 226 takes place July 7 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Holloway vs. Ortega is expected to co-headline the pay-per-view main card following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/max-holloway-vs-brian-ortega-ufc-226-las-vegas

225 and 226 are looking incredible at this rate.

UFC 225 and 226 are amazing cards. This is awesome.

Can’t wait for this fight!!!

Ortega gonna get that belt, max won’t be able to handle him.

What a fucking card

If this gets 223'd I will actually cry. Ban Conor from the building please

Blessed takes this btw although I am getting real sick of betting against Ortega and being wrong

Is that the D.C. Vs Stipe card?

If it is then hot damn... that's a fucking sweet card!

Hopefully it doesn’t get any bad luck like most stacked cards and ends up being shitty

UFC 225 and 226 are amazing cards. This is awesome.

Yup now let's just hope it doesnt fall apart fight week not getting excited until we see the cards the nights of the fights

I like both guys but got to go with Ortega

226 just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully no funky shit happens.

My most anticipated fight in a long time.

I can't wait to go to this card. not a single fight currently booked that CAN'T be considered a banger. plus two of my favorite fighters in T-city and Stipe. july 7th can't come soon enough

wish they book a decent main event for the TUF 27 finale to make it a two event trip

Back