Biggest gap between a fighter’s best UFC win and worst UFC loss

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For example Michael Johnson lost to Jonathan Brookins but he has a win over Tony Ferguson. Anyone else have these odd marks on their record?

Robert Whittaker lost to Court McGee and then went on to beat Jacare and Yoel.

Stipe lost to Stefan Struve but beat Werdum and Overeem.

GSP losing to Serra and beating Bisping

Frank mir submitted brock lesnar wkth a kneebar but got totally stomped by some brazilian hw.

RDA has been finished by lil heathen, the carpenter and gleison tibau. But RDA has also beaten neil magney in dominating fashion along with other names such as anthony showtime pettis and ruthless robbie lawler.

th
BJ beats Hughes 2004
th
BJ gets assaulted by Yair 2017

Conor McGregor lost to Artemij Sitenkov (current record 15 wins 16 losses) and beat fucking Jose Aldo (and Eddie Alvarez, Chad Mendes and Dustin Poirer)

I don't think there's a bigger gap than the one between no mark Sitenkov and arguably the best FW of all time and one of the best P4P fighters of all time Aldo

I am not a Conor fan, in fact I wish he would fuck off into a black hole and truly disappear, but that shit is pretty insane whichever way you look at it.

Jon Jones lost the Matthew Hamill and then beat Gus, DC x2, Rampage, Rashad, Lyoto...The list goes on
<DirkMavs>

Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost twice, then lost a dozen times to random guy from the audience level fighters.

Conor beat Aldo one of the GOATs but was choked out by perennial gatekeeper Nate Diaz

GSP beats the likes of Hughes/Condit/Diaz/Kos/Alves/Bisping/Penn/Fitch/Shields....Loses to Matt Serra.

BJ beat a prime Matt Hughes and lost to an old as shit Dennis Siver

Rumble went from getting choked out by Rich Clementi to knocking Gus the fuck out.

Forrest Griffin beat Shogun and Rampage in succession to win the title, then had the Silva loss just a year later. Certainly no shame in losing to prime Silva, but that was as lopsided a fight as you'll ever see.

Matt Hughes beating GSP, etc., but losing to Dennis Hallman.

Back